brimstoneblock

Jan 9, 2022
the creator updated the hairs so it updated
any time the github gets updated the dolmod.net does too
It's still at 4.0.9, at least for me.

It sucks because I exported my ironman playthrough to dolmods.net and it stopped autosaving or giving the option to export, so I'm completely stuck there.

trihardgodxd

May 23, 2018
Is there are any to get all the feats in this game? I had a bunch of them but got a new PC and didn't back up, don't wanna do all of it again

Edit: Found a save, can just load it and restart game to get the feats.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
I meant more game-wise. I've played this game for years but even then, I'm still not experienced with new changes. For example virility pills? Are they a thing in the game?
There are fertility pills. If my foggy memory does not conceive me, they were meant to double as virility pills. But since futa is thing, this is highly ambiguous.
I'm not quite sure what is currently implemented. IIRC fertility is just fertility, virility will come later.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
dolmods.net is where you will find most if not all mods for DoL. Some can even be played in browser so you don't need to download and make a mess of your local game just to see what is added/new/changed. It even tracks the game version they are built on so you can know when it's up-to-date. BEEESSS mod is my personal favorite right now as it makes the pc look less like a chibi character and more, if not completely, to human scale.

Reactions: BirdFlu and srg91

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Wow this game legit dark. It's like SubaHibi plot except it doesn't need the drugs to make the situation worse. And almost every person in this game is the worst kind of human being on earth. The dev should actually make revenge arc for PC to start a cult and bring chaos at least to the school and the orphanage.

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Wow this game legit dark. It's like SubaHibi plot except it doesn't need the drugs to make the situation worse. And almost every person in this game is the worst kind of human being on earth. The dev should actually make revenge arc for PC to start a cult and bring chaos at least to the school and the orphanage.
Unfortunately this isn't gonna happen. Dev wants players to play hardcore management real life sim or something like this. "Degrees of Lewdity but is a game where the player character is always in a unfortunate situation, they will never be able to be the "aggressor"".. So now you can be a "no shit" demon that breaks into houses in the night, be the alpha of god damn wolf pack, own hookah parlour, pay hundreds of thousands for city needs etc, but you will never be able to get rid of Bailey or get any sort of revenge on anybody because dev "doesn't feel it this way".

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
So it seems that feats got broken at some point? I can't seem to merge feats from multiple saves anymore.

For now I'll just turn on cheats.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes