RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
hey, I just got the latest version of the game but can't find where to enable cheats. any help?
In "your" bedroom, click on "Settings" (under "Leave Orphanage"). Choose "Game Settings", and click the checkbox next to "Cheat mode" in the "Game Mode" section.

midori123

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone else getting, " 0.4.1.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'accept') " In Briar's office after being asked about making a fortune in more private performances? Save included from prior to the event, still in school.

Latest update fixed this. ( 0.4.1.6 )
I'm getting this error as well on 0.4.1.6

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
quick question how does one regain enough control when there is a bloodmoon and my pc is forced to the lake?
Spam the choices that ain't glowing, willpower stats help a lot in getting control iirc.
If you're at the altar room then you'll have to manage trauma / stress until 6 am.

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Spam the choices that ain't glowing, willpower stats help a lot in getting control iirc.
Then I'm done bc I can't get enough control and my willpower is a big pile of nothing. Any way that I can cheat it in without disabling feats or to quicky raise a level or to in less than a in game day?

Edit: saveediting works on stats but not money

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Then I'm done bc I can't get enough control and my willpower is a big pile of nothing. Any way that I can cheat it in without disabling feats or to quicky raise a level or to in less than a in game day?

Edit: saveediting works on stats but not money
It works on money too~~~

Are you doing a pure virgin run or saving virginities to others?
It's not going to lock you to a soft-bad end and you'll be free at 6 am anyway.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
quick question how does one regain enough control when there is a bloodmoon and my pc is forced to the lake?
just wait it out then,pray in temple/work in bar/bathe maybe?/etc...I think it lasts till 6am,but you can sleep by 4am and it won't posses you(could be wrong).

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know if it's correct to ask this, but is the tricks option no longer there? Or did it move to the other side?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.

Last edited:

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I have the cheat but require local server to work since tampering with the main html is so much hassle or i can just make raw code for you to paste it in console if you want.

Download

note : the cheat isnt gonna active right away, most of the chase you must move the other area first for it to take effect.
Police I'm white! :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
forgot to add variable money to add haha. Wasnt planning to add money but just in case someone needed it

Nicudy

Dec 29, 2021

Download

Although I appreciate the answer, here comes the problem (please don't hit me), how do you make a local server? I'm new to all this XD

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Although I appreciate the answer, here comes the problem (please don't hit me), how do you make a local server? I'm new to all this XD
its a bit tricky for those who new at this but it has its own perk too, you can open it at other device such as your mobile phone
for android it require root for running the php server if youre on android 6.0 and above. but the app is server ultimate.

Reactions: BirdFlu and Nicudy
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes