♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ey, Imagine if we have high enough modeling fame then we advertise smth like whoever pays the highest price gets to pop our cherry.
Yup, i'd love something like that. :cool::coffee:
But probably instead of advertising maybe some representative of some rich dudes contacts us and makes an offer to attend an auction. (When our fame is high enough.) Like this would be more organic i think. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
I think I found a crime bug in the latest version, if anyone could confirm? I went on a crimin' spree in the shopping center and found that stealing hair gel from the hairdresser set my crime back to (presumably) zero, and then doing another crime after proceeds to clear my crime history as well.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The thing with what you have just said here in the first two lines of your post are the most damning points to your entire concept. "Everything in the game would have to be changed" essentially translates to "lets make a new game." In NO way is redoing the ENTIRE setting and the whole event system and underlying programming of how NPCs interact in any way feasible. The events are hard coded to work and function as they are on a basic level so much so that something as simple as changing the name of an NPC is a lot of work. If a single mechanic is going to require you to redo the ENTIRE GAME it should never exist as an idea in the first place. Saying that an idea like that is somehow good and feasible is delusional. Sure its an interesting idea on paper but so is growing wings out your back and flying. It doesnt matter how good something sounds if its impossible.
Ok... Ok... Just chill...
I was not talking about "it mut be in the game". There was a guy that I quoted who dreamt big, and I joined in dreaming with him.
Obviously it's hard as heck to do such things, and Vrelnir is not a AAA corporation.
The only thing I believe it really should be in the game is for us to kill Bailey and alike and move on with our life. A marriage mechanic would also be welcome. But things like playing with the children and all? That would be obviously too hard to implement.

vbu53373

Nov 3, 2019
If you're on the farm, is there a way to engage with multiple animals at once? The pig scene is only one at a time, centaurs are also just one at a time even thought it seems to imply at the end that the event might keep going. Also, are there regular horses somewhere in the game or just centaurs?

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I've looked around and can't find an answer. Is the game moddable at all - for example is there a way to change encounter probabilities in the files (ex. increase Whitney's chance to attack you at the lockers)?

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I've looked around and can't find an answer. Is the game moddable at all - for example is there a way to change encounter probabilities in the files (ex. increase Whitney's chance to attack you at the lockers)?
Source code is available to edit those things.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Anyone else getting, " 0.4.1.5 Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'accept') " In Briar's office after being asked about making a fortune in more private performances? Save included from prior to the event, still in school.

Latest update fixed this. ( 0.4.1.6 )

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Making my own cheat sheet, to quickly recover your status, kill player or enemy or player during fight, friendly police and so on. I should probably make in just html so i dont need server to inject the cheat.
Screenshot_20230623-060202_1.png

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes