Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well I mean in the new version of the game with the Basss mod
Oh, then it should work fine since it's not like World expansion that adds content.
Graphic ones shouldn't have any problems at least I don't have any on my end 'cause I play the latest ver. with no problems.

Sep 15, 2018
Oh, then it should work fine since it's not like World expansion that adds content.
Graphic ones shouldn't have any problems at least I don't have any on my end 'cause I play the latest ver. with no problems.
Really? Well I couldn't get it to run in 4.1.7 with the fire mod and bass, I wonder how did you got to work?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Really? Well I couldn't get it to run in 4.1.7 with the fire mod and bass, I wonder how did you got to work?
You put firemod first then put Beeesss after, replace everything with the latter.
I don't think firemod can work rn with the sexual x-rays now since they're updated and that might look a bit janky.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It's still there. I only tried as femboy but the particular bug is on the later half after the swimming class over. You're supposed to wait for all the boys to get out, but there's no option for that. Instead, you get the option to wait for the all the girls to get out, but it's no use and they'll get mad at you after you done changing because you're supposed to go to boys changing room.
That's so stupid.
The file attached is a savegame where I can enter NEITHER of the two rooms and there's literally nothing that can be done about it except cheat.

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Should probably add in a time cost or a limit to stealing from the stimulant dealer during the math competition quest. If the player gets Skulduggery high enough to try save scumming it you can power level from B to S in less than one in-game hour, which seems pretty egregious even by save scum standards.

1688800105875.png

Jul 21, 2021
Sorry this been asked over and over. But cant really find a answer. So from what i understand there is a bit NTR that can happen in the base but does any of the mods expand on it? Can really find a answer since most them just say they add more stuff but not exactly what? I wanna give the game a go if there is NTR but if its not a somewhat theme in main game i wanted to ask for the mods. So say i intend on playing a male straight character aswell.

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
The gender of your character doesnt really matter in the slightest aside from a few small differences. Every character that is a romance option is open no matter the combination of genders and everything but for a few small options are available to everyone. At the end of the day though this isnt a NTR focused game in the slightest and likely never will be. If that is a hard requirement for you then its probably best to pass.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry this been asked over and over. But cant really find a answer. So from what i understand there is a bit NTR that can happen in the base but does any of the mods expand on it? Can really find a answer since most them just say they add more stuff but not exactly what? I wanna give the game a go if there is NTR but if its not a somewhat theme in main game i wanted to ask for the mods. So say i intend on playing a male straight character aswell.
They can't cuck you but you can cuck everyone.

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
Reminder that there is a poll going on and you can vote on what type of content you would like to see. So if enough people vote for NTR then next year's updates will have more scenes of that type. Please do or else Incest is gonna win since it was the second place in the previous poll even though pregnancy was not implemented and the MC is an orphan

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Reminder that there is a poll going on and you can vote on what type of content you would like to see. So if enough people vote for NTR then next year's updates will have more scenes of that type. Please do or else Incest is gonna win since it was the second place in the previous poll even though pregnancy was not implemented and the MC is an orphan
if you actually read about the poll, it will influence the development, not direct it

kcj300

Jun 8, 2019
Yes, just trying to promote the poll since there's been a lot of questions about ntr lately. I don't think it would change development/coding, only scenes, and I think theres potential for more cheating/ntr content.

Reactions: RavenousRaven

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Should probably add in a time cost or a limit to stealing from the stimulant dealer during the math competition quest. If the player gets Skulduggery high enough to try save scumming it you can power level from B to S in less than one in-game hour, which seems pretty egregious even by save scum standards.

View attachment 2753050
So what?
You cheated. Okay, it's your choice. By cheating the game got way easier. That's a big surprise!
If you find that cheating makes the game too easy you could just cheat less or not at all.
Why do you want to make the game harder for people who play fair?

BTW: I consider the Maths Competition pretty well balanced. It's easy if you plan ahead and put some brain into it. But it's no walkover even if you somehow maxed out all skills.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So what?
You cheated. Okay, it's your choice. By cheating the game got way easier. That's a big surprise!
If you find that cheating makes the game too easy you could just cheat less or not at all.
Why do you want to make the game harder for people who play fair?
savescumming isn't same as cheating, as it's not direct cheating
you're not directly making stats better or teleporting around, just putting odds more in your favor

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
If you ruin your experience (your sense of challenge, progression, balance, accomplishment, whatever) because of save-scumming, you only have yourself to blame. Would be ridiculous to try to balance anything around the most extreme of such behavior.

Where's this poll? I need to vote against cheating/NTR.

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
savescumming isn't same as cheating, as it's not direct cheating
you're not directly making stats better or teleporting around, just putting odds more in your favor
Nah, savescumming is cheating.
The age old practice of "Huh? I don't know what happens next? Better save and reload if I don't like the result" might not be savescumming, but it's still cheating, kinda.
But if you do this excessively to beat an RNG (as OP admitted) it's definitely cheating. It's the poorest, lamest and stoopidiest kind of cheating but it's still cheating.

Reactions: RiloLaki

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
I'm down for some incest. The game has already implied Kylar is my (half) sibling.

Reactions: RiloLaki
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes