Jeffe0914

Jul 22, 2018
I wish money making was less garbage in this game. Whenever I come back to play I either need to grind my fingers off doing mundane sex work to barely make ends meet or I can just cheese the latest meta strat and get infinite money. It just isn't very well designed, I wish they'd pull most activities up to "can reasonably support you" tier money making and get rid of the absolutely broken strats completely. Having to choose between infinite money and no spare time to actually explore the game isn't fun.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I wish money making was less garbage in this game. Whenever I come back to play I either need to grind my fingers off doing mundane sex work to barely make ends meet or I can just cheese the latest meta strat and get infinite money. It just isn't very well designed, I wish they'd pull most activities up to "can reasonably support you" tier money making and get rid of the absolutely broken strats completely. Having to choose between infinite money and no spare time to actually explore the game isn't fun.
I mean, struggling is the devs' main focus.
We ain't here having fun exploring the town, we're here doing our best to struggle in this sh-hole of a city.

But yeah, everything's a lot easier now 'cause of so many ways to bypass danger.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I would definitely like to see a re-work of how money is earned in this game as well. I don't think everything should be paid equally by any means, but there are a few ways of making money that are rewarded at an unduly exorbitant level, and then other ways that the player basically has to constantly reject and ignore every time they present themselves because it's a waste of their time once their weekly payments are too high. There has to be a better balance.

Eltar

Mar 4, 2018
Maybe I had a brain fart, but I remember this game had a roll-back feature - to go back to previous stages, it was at the upper left side.
Am I mistaken or did developer removed that feature?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Maybe I had a brain fart, but I remember this game had a roll-back feature - to go back to previous stages, it was at the upper left side.
Am I mistaken or did developer removed that feature?
History depth feature iirc.

Yeee
1689941966077.png

Reactions: Eltar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I just found it on reddit, it looks very nice
The eyes look like they're always high so I kinda prefer OG BEEESSS but other than that, it's great since they try to change the new clothes to fit in said mod~~~
1689957514513.png

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
What is it about these "infinite money" stuff that's popping up recently?
All I've seen so far involved either cheating or intentionally not playing the game and only making money for no reason.

If you want to see all the content you have to acquire a sizeable 6-digit sum. Pretty close to a million. This does not account for daily spendings, destroyed clothes or Bailey's payments. So at the end it's way more than a million.
(And, no, you don't get the £1M feat for this. If you want it, you have to earn 1e6 on top of that!)

I've got my £1M-badge after 8 month in game, and after I've got all the other feats I could get in this live.

So what is this top secret "strat" that let's you earn £2M in less than 8 months, while dealing with Bailey and playing the game?

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
I think I'm too stupid to find the farm. Reaching the farmlands is no problem, and once I'm there the flavor text tells me that there's allegedly a dirt road and a 'help wanted' sign - but the only three options are to either visit the meadow, wander into the moor, or fuck off back to town. Is there a trick, do I not meet certain conditions, or am I just blind?

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
I think I'm too stupid to find the farm. Reaching the farmlands is no problem, and once I'm there the flavor text tells me that there's allegedly a dirt road and a 'help wanted' sign - but the only three options are to either visit the meadow, wander into the moor, or fuck off back to town. Is there a trick, do I not meet certain conditions, or am I just blind?
There should be an "ask about Farm work" Option. Also if you came from the Coastal Path you have to select "Leave" to get the Farm option cause you end up in the meadow if you came from there.

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Are your clothes wet? Are you naked or in your underwear? Because that'll stop you from being able to ask about farm work or visit the riding school.

Mooniebutt

Oct 28, 2017
My clothes are indeed wet, as it is raining cats and dogs. Is that it?! Jesus.

I'll head back there on a dry day then, thanks a bunch!

Apr 16, 2019
Money making feels like chores after sometime in this game. It be fun for hardcore play, but for casual seems annoying.
I wish there's a feat booster that makes the player can use cheats without any penalty with requirements like have 50 or 100 feats or something so we can have a little cheat like money in a run for getting more feats.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
Playing as a male pc, are there any consequences from impregnating women?
Is it also possible to impregnate named npcs? Ive been stuffing the love interests like a bakery and I haven't received any impregnation notifications.

I kind of hope down the line, that if your male character goes around knocking up women left and right, you have the chance a few weeks later to see either a "familiar woman" with a large belly or you see a woman carrying a baby with suspiciously similar features to yourself.
Maybe your character is confronted about it and hilarity ensues.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes