MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Is there a time to wait to refill the condom machine at the brothel? I initially bought 10, but they went quickly, now I go to the pharmacy and there's no option to buy.
I don't know if this will work as I just refilled mine with 200 of each, but did you get your cut from Briar in their office before refilling?

Last edited:
Reactions: gasno

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Alrighty, continuing on my journey of being the new mayor of town and after allowing my new friend Pale Wraith to posses me as we destroyed the research facility at town... I now want to get my own home built as only a few upgrades left and the farm will be fully upgraded as well.

I tried to go to Bailey in the morning countless times to no avail even at night and returned to the Hookah parlor and investigated up and down, but no new interactions found. May I ask if anyone here knows how to get the dirt from Bailey in his office?
1690588177193.png

1690588316329.png 1690588229838.png

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
I don't know if this will work as I just refilled mine with 200 of each, but did you get your cut from Briar in their office before refilling?
Yeah, that was it. Is there a fixed day for collecting? Also I didn't do the maths, is this even profitable?

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah, that was it. Is there a fixed day for collecting? Also I didn't do the maths, is this even profitable?
I suppose it is every week so you can get your cut every Sunday. I can confirm as long as you have the money, just buy in bulk and let the vending machine run out, collect the profit, and buy 200 of each again... it is a good enough passive income

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Oh yeah, this mod is always up to date with the current version so you may try it as well it is called DoL World Expansion
Is that the one that forces all beast encounters into furries or am I thinking of another mod? Does it have a lot of content?

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
unless they readded it remember alot of the content ti had being removed for the preggo update
Oh right now I remember reading something about that, thanks. I looked through the github history and the mod's channel on discord to kinda peek into some of the content... I wish some of the tranformations had more... flavor idk,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
I will take one really fleshed out transformation over 8 skin deep ones.
Kind of the age-old issue of mod-added content: modders very rarely have the same sensibilities as the original developers, so you usually get lots of content that either doesn't quite fit in, isn't of consistent quality, doesn't feel as though it's integrated well enough into the game, and so on. The rare modder that can actually accomplish all of that...well, they'll probably just burn themselves out before too long anyways!

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Kind of the age-old issue of mod-added content: modders very rarely have the same sensibilities as the original developers, so you usually get lots of content that either doesn't quite fit in, isn't of consistent quality, doesn't feel as though it's integrated well enough into the game, and so on. The rare modder that can actually accomplish all of that...well, they'll probably just burn themselves out before too long anyways!
or become part of the dev team

Amhran

Mar 22, 2022
or become part of the dev team
I was thinking of more traditionally developed games, where that basically never happens...but in the case of games like DoL, yes. Well, I'd much rather see talented modders contribute their hard work to the official game where possible, so that seems the much more ideal outcome, even if it does introduce logistical headaches.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Note to self: don't use any save slots that are not 1-8 from now on, randomly opened the game and lost every save that weren't those. Luckily it wasn't that much progress I lost.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes