RayBar

May 12, 2020
Pregnancy-tards are the bane of any decent game(inb4 "nooo it was always planned even before the game went into development:cry::cry: "),could have focused on expanding upon the story and new events for existing characters instead of this unnecessary mechanic which is only going to cause more problems down the line:HideThePain:.Also ruined the stable update cycle this game had.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Pregnancy-tards are the bane of any decent game(inb4 "nooo it was always planned even before the game went into development:cry::cry: "),could have focused on expanding upon the story and new events for existing characters instead of this unnecessary mechanic which is only going to cause more problems down the line:HideThePain:.Also ruined the stable update cycle this game had.
Don't worry man, the next one will be:
When and who's the next LI to get preg update? :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Don't worry man, the next one will be:
When and who's the next LI to get preg update? :KEK:
Guess I can only mald and seethe,before the pregnancy fiasco there was a constant barrage of Wh:sick:tney content(whom I banished from my game eons ago).I am destined to be eternally salty:HideThePain:.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpellsOfErotica

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Guess I can only mald and seethe,before the pregnancy fiasco there was a constant barrage of Whitney content(whom I banished from my game eons ago).I am destined to be eternally salty:HideThePain:.
Oh you've no idea.
Try checking the subreddit and see the Sh-tney worshipers trynna spam requests for more Sh-tney content along with Sh-tney preg.
How's that for a combo. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx and RayBar

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh man, I haven't checked in on that game in a while. It was honestly a trainwreck in terms of story and the comment thread though. Wonder what I missed.
The good comments, the b-tching is part of the charm and just that alone is enough to backread. :KEK:

Now to DoL, can we get more stuff to do in endgame than just one-time things? It gets boring later on.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
want a good coc1 mod?
I know of a couple of good ones. I've got the Xianxia one right now. And another one I'll probably delete because it's a bridge too far for me. If you know any other good ones, feel free to tell me. Always looking for more fun game stuff.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes