RayBar

May 12, 2020
I am kneeling before anyone who will listen....please....please grant me the gift of a multiples sex event with the named NPCs. I don't care which ones it is. I don't CARE. Horny!Sydney and Kylar? YEAH. Whitney and Robin? YEAH!!!!

I DON'T CARE!!! I WANNA HAVE MULTI-PERSON FUCKS WITH NAMED NPCS!
Honestly, if you gave me an event with Remy ramming me after I get ganged up on by a bunch of centaurs, that's fine, too! Just PLEASE! I'm begging....
I am just hoping for vrel to add teacher scenes,so that we can eventually get Sirris+Sydney Threesome:illuminati:.

Also fuck you for even suggesting any Shitney content:mad:.
Curse of Ra be upon you fiend-
3b6398d885de8afbefb23d7955b7e83a6e94b392af33f5fd5cfa7d7e6d02f795_1.jpg

PS-for some reason the copypasta won't show up in comment so i am using this image instead

MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
If its going for any amount of realism they would just have him bog the legal system down so much it would take 20 years to collect only for the courts to shrug and ask why you are trying to collect support for an adult at the end and dismiss the case. Thats how most legal cases go in the US at least that is. Literally every single case between major companies or the obscenely wealthy has nothing to do with the law or coming to an actual resolution but tying the case up so long in court with appeals and legal circus bullshit that it never actually gets to a judge and simply gets settled.

As for female Avery the most logical way to handle it would be for them to never get pregnant. To them you only exist to have fun with and likely eventually dispose.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
If its going for any amount of realism they would just have him bog the legal system down so much it would take 20 years to collect only for the courts to shrug and ask why you are trying to collect support for an adult at the end and dismiss the case. Thats how most legal cases go in the US at least that is. Literally every single case between major companies or the obscenely wealthy has nothing to do with the law or coming to an actual resolution but tying the case up so long in court with appeals and legal circus bullshit that it never actually gets to a judge and simply gets settled.

As for female Avery the most logical way to handle it would be for them to never get pregnant. To them you only exist to have fun with and likely eventually dispose.
I'd expect female Avery to be on birth control, or abort any pregnancy as long as you're not married to them. Yeah, I always anticipated a trophy spouse thing to eventually happen with Avery. Just seems logical to me.

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
I am just hoping for vrel to add teacher scenes,so that we can eventually get Sirris+Sydney Threesome:illuminati:.

Also fuck you for even suggesting any Shitney content:mad:.
Curse of Ra be upon you fiend-
View attachment 3003019

PS-for some reason the copypasta won't show up in comment so i am using this image instead
I see your CURSE OF RA, and raise you one slab.
1697246384093.png

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Finally gave this Game a chance... And i got to say it has a LOT of stuff to do for such a small sized Game...

Also managed to get to day 75 with all viginities... Only to lose the haldholding one to a dog paw trick... 10/10 would check My status more often befote saving again.... Lol handholding is SO lewd...

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
something wrong with the beeesss? mod. trying to install and the image files are same as the vanilla game only a handful are actually different but the web version is working fine

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
By giving people handjobs with a decently leveled Hand skill so they won't 'escape', ending up with coom on your hands and then masturbating so you end up shoving said coom right up there in order to get pregnant without penetration? You can do that during a random encounter i believe.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
By giving people handjobs with a decently leveled Hand skill so they won't 'escape', ending up with coom on your hands and then masturbating so you end up shoving said coom right up there in order to get pregnant without penetration? You can do that during a random encounter i believe.
No, I get the handjob part.
I don't know the "masturbate but not washing"

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
No, I get the handjob part.
I don't know the "masturbate but not washing"
I'm not sure how that could have been any clearer. Can you elaborate on what part of that you don't get?
something wrong with the beeesss? mod. trying to install and the image files are same as the vanilla game only a handful are actually different but the web version is working fine
Check to make sure you have the same game version, that typically happens when incompatible version of BEEESSS and DoL. Failing that, try reinstalling DoL and BEEESSS and see if that fixes it.

4.50 star(s) 193 Votes