VN Ren'Py Abandoned Beaverdale Falls [v0.2.2 Bug Fix] [DeviousDev]

DeviousDev

Titans Trainer & Beaverdale Falls Developer
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
454923_Cover_Patreon_3_Small.jpg

Overview:
After breaking away from your family and the stresses of city life, you decide to strike out on your own and put your sordid past behind you. You find the quaintest town and enroll at a nearby college to finish your education. All you want to do is go to school, make some friends, and have a normal college experience with parties, girls, and stressing out for exams!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-10-26
Original Title: Deliah's School
Developer: DeviousDev F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

454947_13.jpg 454939_5.jpg 454940_6.jpg 454941_7.jpg 454942_8.jpg 454943_9.jpg 454945_11.jpg 454946_12.jpg 454934_1.5.jpg 454935_1.jpg 454936_2.jpg 454937_3.jpg 454938_4.jpg

Last edited:

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
Due to modern naming tendencies (v 1.6 may be v 0.0.0.1.6), what the current state of development? Is it playable?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
from their patreon page, it looks like their first release. will probably check this one out after a few updates

Reactions: libertypics

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice demo but it's too short to judge yet. (Content seems to end after Biology- and English-Class.)
Don't click on Isabella's contact at the phone > game-breaking for now. (Didn't test the other contacts.)

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
as per HorizonD this is too short and the phone contacts seem to break the game. However I like the artwork and it has the makings of one of those games that could be fun. Looking forward to a larger update.

Walfrid

Jul 15, 2018
View attachment 368516

Overview:
Welcome to the world of Deliah's School! Play as the main character who enrolls in a new school as a transfer student, just to discover that most of the teachers are actually related to each other! But of course, the teachers won't be the only focus of the game.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-10
Release Date: 2018-08-08
Developer: DeviousDev - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.08 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

View attachment 360087 View attachment 360085 View attachment 360081 View attachment 360084 View attachment 368518 View attachment 368519 View attachment 368520 View attachment 368521 View attachment 368522
I got a black screen after changing to fullcreen and enabling rollback when I hit "return" tried it twice, same thing.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Haven't tried the contacts yet, haven't tried much just wanted to drop a bug and a suggestion.

Bug first, when clicking on return looks like Disabled appears on screen in huge font, screen goes black and...

Suggestion, remove the aunt's face and apply an shaded background for text, or at least used the brackground option, text is difficult to read otherwise.

Art is cool, too.

Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
Haven't tried the contacts yet, haven't tried much just wanted to drop a bug and a suggestion.

Bug first, when clicking on return looks like Disabled appears on screen in huge font, screen goes black and...

Suggestion, remove the aunt's face and apply an shaded background for text, or at least used the brackground option, text is difficult to read otherwise.

Art is cool, too.
Noted with thanks for the bug report. Does it occur every time you click on "Return"? Or is it situational?

We will see what we can do about the textbox background for reading the text, and try to make it better or easier for players to read it.

Thanks! :D

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So where to go after bio/english class? everywhere says content soon and the phone doesnt work, kicks me out of the game when i try to contact anyone; end of this release?
Btw i like this artstyle, looks cool.

Reactions: DeviousDev

DeviousDev

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2019
So where to go after bio/english class? everywhere says content soon and the phone doesnt work, kicks me out of the game when i try to contact anyone; end of this release?
Btw i like this artstyle, looks cool.
Right now the content is quite little as this only the third public release that we have. There will be much more content in the upcoming update!

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Tumai