4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
All your recommendations duly noted. This version was more like a "Pilot" rather than a "Demo".

What am I gonna change?
1) I will start over.
2) I will try the new css theme.(probably lighter)
3) Lesser text on one page with more interactive dialogues
4) I will start writing in my native language first, then I will translate it in Eng. (I think the text was kinda dull because I started to write in Eng from the start.
5) About the story - I will cook it on low heat, as few people suggested.
6) The story will not depend on images at all.
7) I will disable the stats.

What will I not change?
1) The model. (Ella Venus have the great photo and video stock for trying to visualize the story)
2) The concept story and the characters. (Mom, femme MC and Uncle.)

About the game logic. First, I wanted to make the story with multiple roots. Now I'm not sure. I have in mind the routine day by day story development with the occurrence of events. Or location by location discovers like map or something.

Last edited:

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
First, I wanted to make the story with multiple roots. Now I'm not sure
If the story is good, routes don't matter. Don't worry.

Oh, and don't foget about image folder instead of online hosting pls.

What will I not change?
1) The model. (Ella Venus have the great photo and video stock for trying to visualize the story)
She is amazing. I doubt there is one man here to disagree with me :)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Even if you go with several paths, but to make things easier I would make a main path and then you can later expand it with branches off it. That is what I do when I write for GL.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Sweetyakima

Sep 9, 2018
I love these Sissification games so I truly hope that this game lasts to completion great work and keep it coming.

Reactions: Altru

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
If someone interested, so I decided to make 7 days routine with gamification. Where each day is a different quiz game with his own story with several paths.

But the biggest rollback is that I must change engine(sugarcube on chapbook) Because of some js errors. Apparently, sugarcube has a more complex js tree.

My holidays are gonna be over on 20th. I hope i bring updated in a week.

PS Is this comment section gonna be my blog?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You can also get a discord that is what we did with GL and several other games have done the same. I would say do what is most comfortable for you in that regard.

Reactions: Altru

qweasdzxcqqq

Sep 1, 2019
All your recommendations duly noted. This version was more like a "Pilot" rather than a "Demo".

What am I gonna change?
1) I will start over.
2) I will try the new css theme.(probably lighter)
3) Lesser text on one page with more interactive dialogues
4) I will start writing in my native language first, then I will translate it in Eng. (I think the text was kinda dull because I started to write in Eng from the start.
5) About the story - I will cook it on low heat, as few people suggested.
6) The story will not depend on images at all.
7) I will disable the stats.

What will I not change?
2) The concept story and the characters. (Mom, femme MC and Uncle.)

About the game logic. First, I wanted to make the story with multiple roots. Now I'm not sure. I have in mind the routine day by day story development with the occurrence of events. Or location by location discovers like map or something.
what is your native language?

SinRise

Sep 28, 2017
what is your native language?
As someone guessed it before, it is the Mother Russian language.

PS The Soviet Union must live and prosper)))

About the production. I met the rough edge... I tried to put some small js-games on the path but it was bad. The games js code interferes with js code of the engines(i tried many of them - sugarcube, chapbook, harlowe, snowman. Nothing works, an only chapbook works with small errors). So I tried figuring it out, so I spend a few days understanding js logic of the game and engine itself. But elegant solution avoided me about 4 days until I realize to put games in different files with link arguments to exchange.

PS "The OutSider" - new cool tv series from netflix. Great drama with detective notes like MindHunter or something.

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Sissification...? Forced please... I love sissification, but it feels so much better when it's actually thrusted in you... err, ON you, especially by someone you trust who in the end betrays you for their own self interest...

But I mean, do your thing, Imma keep an eye on this one regardless because it's hitting a lot of my niches ;)

trreza

Mar 17, 2019
I can't seem to extract anything from the .rar file. I'm using Unrarx on a mac...
It says:"Delicate Feelings demo.rar is not RAR archive
No files to extract"

Ctm123

Sep 20, 2018
Overall good bones. However it is confusing when the writing style changes halfway through a scene. If you can also add the photos to where they can be downloaded with the game it would make the fail to load images to actually load. I encourage the author to cont. with this as it has a clear objective. As a incomplete work it is a 2.5/5. Keep up the good work.

dragonladysally

Oct 4, 2019
I like how the game/story is going, but there are some grammar error and sentence structure needs to be gone over . Some of the images do not show up, so you might want to add an image dictory to the next release/update for those photos.

VainFire

Jul 5, 2017
Most as it is right now
Yeah, using image links in HTML to save space is valid, but you've really got to use a dedicated image hosting site like Imgur. As it is, all of the image links will eventually expire/images will get deleted, as has already happened to most of them.

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
I would love to try it out, but I am vehemently against online only and it's not just because I have crappy internet! I recommend making a folder on Mega or one of the other free hosting sites, then when you have an update, you only have to upload what has changed and likewise your audience only has to download what has changed. Of course, you don't have to, but please make your game offline by editing the code if necessary and including the images in the download links.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes