4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In the future would you please use offline images, using hosted images pretty much guarantees that you will just end up with missing images eventually.

None of the images are loading for me, a bunch of broken image links Is all I see.
URL signature expired
This site can’t be reached
Error 404

Last edited:

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
On the off chance anyone comes to investigate this game, be aware 90% of the images will not work. Dev primarily used Instagram for the media and the urls have expired timestamps. Some are from Twitter and I'll just assume they might be from Ella Venus' twitter, which is now private. One video is from xnxx, that also somehow managed to get deleted and I find that hilarious.

I actually made an attempt to backtrack some of the pictures to at least put it back in working order offline, but outside of a few /b/ archived links that were found on pure luck there's not much to go on.

So unless you don't mind a very short text only demo, this isn't really worth looking unless the dev wakes up again.

J0J0_s1n1st4r

Dec 24, 2017
This one is gonna need a remake from the ground up if the dev ever comes back to continue it. Most of the image links are dead and the one video it has got deleted. Not like there's much content here to begin with, but I digress.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes