Votes: 91 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 101 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

FaithlessH

Nov 24, 2021
Anyone know how to get Nana Ending 1? Already tired repeating many times and can't figure it out.
Thanks in advance.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
Delicate Taboo [v0.10.0.3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.99 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.96 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 877 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 843 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
JokerLeader Please add some other hosts. The downloading is freezed after a certain amount of time.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Itching for more! When can we expect an update? :)
Not any time soon, I'm afraid.
Korben and I had a shitload of irl job related issues that we have to deal with first. Right now we are crawling to get the updates of the other game before working on this one.

Altough, I already finished almost all the renders for the new update.

Reactions: haooni and Ph4r40h

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Anyone know how to get Nana Ending 1? Already tired repeating many times and can't figure it out.
Thanks in advance.
Sorry for the late reply. As Rando mentioned above, I've been slammed with work at my day job.

To achieve Nana Ending 1, start with Lori and reject her and then reject Lily. Then, go to Nana's for New Year's Eve. That path contains the largest, single H scene in the entire game with 31 animations. Enjoy!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Well, I realized we need to comunicate better with the fans and such, so we opened a twitter account and such!

If you wish to follow us and check on new projects! You are more than welcome to do so!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Nana and Mary are best grannies in HS games :love:
I would like to see mc, Lucy/Mary and Danielle action next time, real action.
Also Danielle deserves for sweet time with mc, maybe on beach or pool.
Good work! Thanks(y)
Fuck yes!
To everything you just said.

There can never be enough GILF/MILF Love!

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Well, we technically already have a yandere character in the game, not sure if they'd go and introduce another.
Think like this themother Lucy in her yandere mode as well a Gwen in yandere mode Mother Lucy kidnaps the protag and Gwen is devastated to find the one she loves she is ready to kill any one in the way. Is will be like school days(the VN) with the spice of supernatural elements if the author so desires

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Well while it was fun to play through this there were times when I wondered if what the fat dude in one of the endings ranted about the game was a bit spot on to be honest. Like the first part in pretty much all the paths shows the game of like a fairly serious slice of life game and then it just goes off the rails shortly after that.

The game also likes to jump around quite a bit, just skip parts that is seemingly important or just go ways that makes little to no sense in my eyes.

Spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes