• Mary

Votes: 90 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.5%

• Total voters
Mar 27, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues. Version: 0.10.0.3 + Uncensor patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk. PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk) Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It says there's a problem parsing the package.

Edit: It seems it didn't fully download so I forsee no issues after downloading again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there sex scenes where the women are with other dudes? i dont care if a woman has sex with another man i just dont want to see it unless its the women having sex with mc.

Edit: Nevermind, i found out. Guess this one is going to the trashbin, not that its much of a loss, considering how much of a clusterfuck the graphics are.
Screenshot 2021-12-13 120544.jpg
For the 41 minutes between his initial post and his update, I was on the edge of my seat, absolutely riveted, I tell you! It was a standard plot set-up I've seen before, to be honest. Seemingly reasonable person enters the thread and inquires about the content of the game. States a personal preference. I thought, I hoped, someone would do something new and innovative this time around and not just the same, tired, played-out ending I've seen over and over again.

I'm an idiot for hoping. Like so many others, he ended with insults that barely disguised his emotions. Not even good insults. It was just so boring. I don't want to sound arrogant, but I think Rando and I have earned a higher class of trolls and Negative Nancies than this. In any event, it's a pretty poor post and I don't recommend reading it. If you need help falling asleep, read it then.

Not to mention, his avatar is terrible, so I can't even recommend this post for the graphics.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Is there sex scenes where the women are with other dudes? i dont care if a woman has sex with another man i just dont want to see it unless its the women having sex with mc.

Edit: Nevermind, i found out. Guess this one is going to the trashbin, not that its much of a loss, considering how much of a clusterfuck the graphics are.
Dont say it like its my fault, dude. I came here expecting good stuff, and for good stuff I can ignore bad graphics, but there wasnt good stuff, nor good graphics, i would say its average, and that is me being generous.

Did i force you to make the scenes where mc is not involved? No i did not.
That was entirely your choice, and that is as it should be. You do what you want, i dont care. But a word of advice would be to make scenes that some people dont want to see optional.

for example the scene where the father groped his daughter-in-law while she was sleeping i chose the option that ended up with him getting caught which in turn would make her angry with him, what happened then? a fucking Game over, thats what, then i was forced to see the scene with the father and daughter-in-law anyway. so seeing scenes with other dudes is forced.

I was just stating my opinion.
Could i have done it without the insults? Sure, But i decided not to, just as you decided not to make unwanted content optional.

Also troll? how were i trolling? if anyone is trolling then its you.
b8cf2b68036c2afdad734e6fde9a0fb6.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
for example the scene where the father groped his daughter-in-law while she was sleeping i chose the option that ended up with him getting caught which in turn would make her angry with him, what happened then? a fucking Game over, thats what, then i was forced chose to see the scene with the father and daughter-in-law anyway. so seeing scenes with other dudes is forced.
Oh, you mean the choices you make in the game have consequences? You were advised in the synopsis in the OP and a preamble at the beginning of the game that your choices will have consequences. Allowing you to skip content defeats the purpose of making choices consequential.

Reactions: Ranma

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How do I get Michelle endings 4 and 5 ?
Ending 4
Only available in the patch
Don't reject Lucy
Convince Michelle to wear her glasses
Decline Mei Ling's offer
Tell Michelle the truth about Lucy

Ending 5
Reject Lucy
Convince Michelle to wear her glasses
Decline Mei Ling's offer

If a choice isn't listed above, then you can choose whatever you like. It won't affect reaching the ending.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Okay thanks, I am now missing only Lily endings 3 and 4
Ending 3
Start with Lori, but reject her, before accepting Lily.
Marion doesn't cheat
Don't take the pill from Lily.

Ending 4
Start with Lori, but reject her, before accepting Lily.
Marion cheats
Don't take the pill from Lily.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
Let's try to make next year, a great year!

View attachment 1563034
I can see Lucy (Mom) and Mary (Granny from father's side) but where's Danielle (Nana) and Lori (Sis) at?? Marion's there too but no Sabrina either, where are those three? I sure hope they didn't forget to show up for the holidays!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I can see Lucy (Mom) and Mary (Granny from father's side) but where's Danielle (Nana) and Lori (Sis) at?? Marion's there too but no Sabrina either, where are those three? I sure hope they didn't forget to show up for the holidays!
I couldn't get all of them in that map!
But they will be there for New Year's!

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes