• Marion

Votes: 101 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Maybe it's just me. I'm fed up with screenshot games made with Illusion crap. The females mostly look like aliens and, unlike real Daz artists, they look the same.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe it's just me. I'm fed up with screenshot games made with Illusion crap. The females mostly look like aliens and, unlike real Daz artists, they look the same.
meanwhile Daz-girls, look like bimbos with tons of make-up(of the ugly kind) and several plastic surgeries...

what's your point?

Reactions: coolman32

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Do you guys smell that? That familiar odor... It's like someone just walked into the room and ripped ass. Or maybe, it's their breath? I'm not sure. In any event, it smells like the set of "2 Girls, 1 Cup" in this thread all of a sudden. Just wondered if anyone else noticed it.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just curious can the females cheating/swinging/sharing/ntr on the mc be avoided?

The game looks interesting but I'm not into playing thru the game trying make all the right dialogue options just to watch someone else have sex with the girls just my personal preference no offense to anyone just want to know if I can avoid that?

If not then I'll move on there are plenty of games that don't force people to view content they don't like and make it avoidable?

Thank you for your time :)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Just curious can the females cheating/swinging/sharing/ntr on the mc be avoided?
There is only one scene with sharing in the entire game and it's only available if you personally chose it, like legit, you get a warning that is going to happen before you make that choice (so that's on the player).

4 of the 5 the girls don't really fuck other people and Lucy has no sex whatsoever with Richard due to not loving each other (well, the girls may fuck each other at some point). The one that can (by telling her to not wear the glasses instead of making her feel special) is Michelle, but you don't see her doing it and that has serious consecuences for her, to the point that MC can cuck her with her best friend and i'm planning that in the future, you might even end up dating her best friend too, making her seethe but unable to cope. Because shit's nasty.

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
There is only one scene with sharing in the entire game and it's only available if you personally chose it, like legit, you get a warning that is going to happen before you make that choice (so that's on the player).

4 of the 5 the girls don't really fuck other people and Lucy has no sex whatsoever with Richard due to not loving each other (well, they may fuck each other at some point). The one that can (by telling her to not wear the glasses instead of making her feel special) is Michelle, but you don't see her doing it and that has serious consecuences for her, to the point that MC can cuck her with her best friend and i'm planning that in the future, you might even end up dating her best friend too, making her seethe but unable to cope. Because shit's nasty.
Thank you for your post it sounds like it's avoidable so I think I will give this a try and your suggestion about this Michelle girl is interesting and something I may explore not sure yet I'll have to play

I very much appreciate you answering my post Im not against females cheating/swinging/sharing/ntr as long as I as the player can choose if it happens or not and that way all players can enjoy your game those that like that content can see it and those that don't can avoid it and both can enjoy playing?

So thank you I look forward to trying this game! :)

Reactions: Rando Civ

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
46 possible endings??? are you going to be developing this one story until you retire...? sorry just seems a little excessive and more than I care to get into... that's worse than sandbox....

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
walthrough removed? cause the op link doesnt go anywhere
edit nvm its the retarded posts per page option

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
Dunno what the hell is going on in posts above... anyway this game is pretty awesome! There is so much hot action going on and so many fetishes.
I haven't been able to play all possible paths yet, but i do hope there are some possibilities to make cousin suffer for her mindcontrolling ways.

Obviously dev/devs will do what ever they want with this and I'm just a lowlife (so far) not paying creeper. But I would love to see ALOT more mommydom (without being musclegirl) action with stuff like bdsm, pet play, latex, worship, pegging and all that kind of shit. Just my humble suggestion.

Thank you for great content and keep up the good work!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
um don't play them?

Daz takes hours per picture unless you're running a really good rig. thats just the render. not counting setup, lighting, creating, posing etc.

Illusion the setup takes time, but renders are just screenshots.

There's still all the coding and writing that needs doing. This is why many illusion based games have more content. not all mind you, but many of them. And that's on a per month basis vs the same amount of content or less from a Daz based game is usually two months or more out. Only an exceptionally rare few can put out a lot of content per release.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
46 possible endings??? are you going to be developing this one story until you retire...? sorry just seems a little excessive and more than I care to get into... that's worse than sandbox....
We are actually almost done. The VN is officially 75% done. We only need to expand some paths (add consequences) and finish two more paths and cest la vie.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Hey its so nice and refreshing to see a game with this approach,

So generally im not into these styles of models and everything, but i always go for a good story so i try out games all the time,

I have been so pleasantly surprised, when you were talking about choices giving actually mattering it didnt cross my mind what it actually entails in this game, the whole game story depends on what you actually go for, the characters end up entirely different the story can go crazy with each choice you make, this is like 5+ different and mostly tailored to my tastes each of the stories, so just wanna say keep up the good work, i voted on the pool and seen some reasurring posts seeing as mom is deffo my favourite now she does change depending on story and i really liked her inn about 3 of the main courses of the game i think

Anyway really happy devs are so involved with their fans as far as i can notice please keep making and doing what you are doing

Hell if i could i woul also start supporting you unfortunately i am unable to do that atm, maybe in a couple months
but if theres any help you need for example with dialogues in scenes thats as far as i can help, i do think more talking in sex scenes would be a plus and i could help there so if you are interested PM me give me a lets say scenario of how the setting of a scene ( can be imaginary unrelated to this game) and i could showcase some of my writing and dialogues during the scene cause a fault i found with the game is during the animations its mostly just switch from one to another and to another sex animation with ony small talk before and after, if you are interested and think this could improve your game like i do contact me.

Even if not just keep it up love your game

And cant wait for dedicated mother route she and her son really have a propper spark going on im kinda disappointed i cant "share" her with Gwen route.. was bummed out afterwards specially considering gwens sister was ok to add and help with us why not mom as well ? :(

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes