• Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's been publicly available on our page since Sunday night. Normally, we would post it here once it is available to the public. However, we decided to wait before posting here because of the connectivity issues F95 has been having. I'm surprised it's taking this long to fix tbh.

Anyway, head over to our Patreon page to grab the download for the time being. We'll post it here (along with some other goodies) once F95 stops throwing Connection Error warnings every 9 out of 10 page loads.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
It's been publicly available on our page since Sunday night. Normally, we would post it here once it is available to the public. However, we decided to wait before posting here because of the connectivity issues F95 has been having. I'm surprised it's taking this long to fix tbh.

Anyway, head over to our Patreon page to grab the download for the time being. We'll post it here (along with some other goodies) once F95 stops throwing Connection Error warnings every 9 out of 10 page loads.
Yeah, what's up with that?
Hope it's nothing serious.

lucebuce

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone happen to have a copy of the up-to-date Incest patch? The lewdpatcher entry links to a file hosted on mega.nz that isn't available anymore. I've downloaded the Mirror linked in the OP in the meantime.

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Really hoping for an updated walkthrough. Just wanna get all the nana/Mary scenes! I'm missing some on the 16th and the whole 17th gallery page

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Really hoping for an updated walkthrough. Just wanna get all the nana/Mary scenes! I'm missing some on the 16th and the whole 17th gallery page
Reject all of the girls except for Lucy or choose Lori after either starting with her or starting with and rejecting Lily. Then, go to Lucy's mom's house for New Years.

Reactions: Ph4r40h

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Reject all of the girls except for Lucy or choose Lori after either starting with her or starting with and rejecting Lily. Then, go to Lucy's mom's house for New Years.
Nice! I finally got to those different paths impregnating nana or Mary with Lily there. Seeing "Impregnate your fathers mother with your own offspring" was so fucking good! Makes me wonder if Richard or Alex are jealous Johnny gets all the pussy? Would've def liked to see cucking Richard with Mary or cucking Alex with mom

botab

Aug 24, 2020
the game looks very interesting well nobody can do walkthrough more simple In PDF Or, for example, do Walkthrough mod

Reactions: gromit6

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
been ages since i played this, i think 0.4, nice surprise, i really liked the muscular girl back then

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Rando Civ Will Mario get her own route and ending with mc? I know on some routes we get to fuck her but I'm talking about her ending with mc preferably a good romantic ending where she leaves Alex and marry with mc or something

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
What I'm going to say, it's just my opinion, so don't come call me names and offend me, we are in a discussion forum, where we can express our opinions, if you didn't like mine, ignore it, and make your comment saying you liked the game and blah blah blah, not necessarily responding to my comment.
Well, what to say? I even liked this game at first, as I liked Max's Life at first, but like Max's Life, it turned into this shit show, nothing makes sense, horrible characters, bordering on bizarre, bad animations and so on....
I started with incest, since mom was the only one that interested me, but it totally lost its fun, and to be honest, it's not even worth wasted bandwidth to download this thing.
I'm just going to download it again when it's done, to see if there's anything else worth it for the mc's mom, if she doesn't go out fucking everyone too, because it's going to be the last nail in the coffin.
If the Dev ever reads this, please don't take it personally, I really can't believe you're taking this game seriously, because with all due respect, it sucks first class.
Lol k!

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes