Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I hate multiple endings. To go back there and repeat it all over again.. I just want to see all content man
Then go for the gallery option and unlock it.

Because the multiple endings and meaningful choices are here to stay. At least for this one, we are doing more simple games on the side, but this one stays the way it was intended to be since day 1 and we are not quitting none of our projects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Then go for the gallery option and unlock it.

Because the multiple endings and meaningful choices are here to stay. At least for this one, we are doing more simple games on the side, but this one stays the way it was intended to be since day 1 and we are not quitting none of our projects.
its not like i'm here just to fap man. I'm here to enjoy the plot, story or whatever you called it

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a way to check out which endings we have unlocked and which ones we still need to with hints on how to clear them all? It would be cool if we can click on each ending and see the ones we unlocked play out and the ones we still need to unlock have hints for the conditions needed to then unlock.

Great game! Laughed my ass off and enjoyed the characters and story! Really liked the animations and just looking forward to finishing up the Lucy, Grandma and Harem paths not yet completed. I really liked Lily and her path and even surprisingly Lori's path despite not really into the femdom by both Lucy and Lori. Lori was very sweet and adorable.... in her own fucked up way, but sweet nonetheless, just could not resist agreeing to marry her.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to check out which endings we have unlocked and which ones we still need to with hints on how to clear them all? It would be cool if we can click on each ending and see the ones we unlocked play out and the ones we still need to unlock have hints for the conditions needed to then unlock.
I'm sure you've seen the rudimentary Ending Gallery that follows each ending. That's a placeholder for the moment, but I have plans to develop something very similar to what you proposed. I didn't plan to include a replay ability, but that's not a bad idea. I figured most people want to replay the H scenes, not so much the endings. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Great game! Laughed my ass off and enjoyed the characters and story! Really liked the animations and just looking forward to finishing up the Lucy, Grandma and Harem paths not yet completed. I really liked Lily and her path and even surprisingly Lori's path despite not really into the femdom by both Lucy and Lori. Lori was very sweet and adorable.... in her own fucked up way, but sweet nonetheless, just could not resist agreeing to marry her.
Great, glad you liked it! Lori isn't really my type physically (see Marion or Sabrina :p), but her surly yet loving attitude cracks me up to no end. I love the way Rando writes her! :LOL:

Thanks for the feedback!

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sure you've seen the rudimentary Ending Gallery that follows each ending. That's a placeholder for the moment, but I have plans to develop something very similar to what you proposed. I didn't plan to include a replay ability, but that's not a bad idea. I figured most people want to replay the H scenes, not so much the endings. Maybe I'm wrong about that.

Great, glad you liked it! Lori isn't really my type physically (see Marion or Sabrina :p), but her surly yet loving attitude cracks me up to no end. I love the way Rando writes her! :LOL:

Thanks for the feedback!
While I'm trying to unlock the endings listed, it just seems easier once we've made it to an ending, we can unlock an 'Endings' button or maybe have it incorporated in the gallery where it served a similar function as the gallery, but we can watch the endings & H-scenes play out once we've unlocked them, plus we can get hints on branching choices needed to unlock the ones we haven't unlocked yet just for some of us completionists out there.

In addition to the milf/gilf love, I also have a bit of a thing for big sisters that have a serious crush/love for their beloved younger brother so I appreciated Lori's affection, twisted as it was in the beginning (since femdom is NOT my thing). I was glad to see a path available to impregnate her, just wanted to play a path where I can impregnate her, Lucy, Marion, Sabrina, both grandmas and Sofia all in the same route/ending.

Is the Lucy/Grandma/Harem paths available or do we need to wait on the next update? I tried to do a Lucy focused playthrough but got locked into a Michelle/Gwen-rivals path instead, and not able to reject the 3 school girls like it says in the walkthrough. Can't wait for those paths as I've finished most of Lori's and Lilly's paths (both were enjoyable), though not so much interest in Michelle/Gwen or Eve. I'll play those next just to see the endings, but really prefer the family harem instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
While I'm trying to unlock the endings listed, it just seems easier once we've made it to an ending, we can unlock an 'Endings' button or maybe have it incorporated in the gallery where it served a similar function as the gallery, but we can watch the endings & H-scenes play out once we've unlocked them, plus we can get hints on branching choices needed to unlock the ones we haven't unlocked yet just for some of us completionists out there.

In addition to the milf/gilf love, I also have a bit of a thing for big sisters that have a serious crush/love for their beloved younger brother so I appreciated Lori's affection, twisted as it was in the beginning (since femdom is NOT my thing). I was glad to see a path available to impregnate her, just wanted to play a path where I can impregnate her, Lucy, Marion, Sabrina, both grandmas and Sofia all the route/ending.

Is the Lucy/Grandma/Harem paths available or do we need to wait on the next update? I tried to do a Lucy focused playthrough but got locked into a Michelle/Gwen-rivals path instead, and not able to reject the 3 school girls like it says in the walkthrough. Can't wait for those paths as I've finished most of Lori's and Lilly's paths (both were enjoyable), though not so much interest in Michelle/Gwen or Eve. I'll play those next just to see the endings, but really prefer the family harem instead.
The next update is Grandma's and so far, it's pretty much something akin to "attack of the horny grannies" per words of Korben.

Harem is the last update, but it will be the one where we will go all out with all the girls. ALL THE GIRLS.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The next update is Grandma's and so far, it's pretty much something akin to "attack of the horny grannies" per words of Korben.

Harem is the last update, but it will be the one where we will go all out with all the girls. ALL THE GIRLS.
FUCK. YES!
Is there a path where you hook up with or can romance Leona? Really like her character

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
We've just released the new version of Delicate Taboo to our !

DT10.jpg

It's time to lewd the older ladies! What is going on with these crazy grannies and why the hell are they trying to get knocked up by the MC?! If you make the right choices, not only will you find out the answers, but you just might even end up with a pregnancy harem too! :sneaky:

Our Patrons get early access to new release up to two weeks in advance, so the public release will be on Sunday, Nov 28th. We'll post the new version of the game to this thread that evening.

Rando's updates of the models of Mary and Danielle look great! Mary, in particular, has become one of my favorites since her update. Thankfully, we get many opportunities to take these elder ladies for a spin. Things get a little crazy in this one!

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
We've just released the new version of Delicate Taboo to our !

View attachment 1500941

It's time to lewd the older ladies! What is going on with these crazy grannies and why the hell are they trying to get knocked up by the MC?! If you make the right choices, not only will you find out the answers, but you just might even end up with a pregnancy harem too! :sneaky:

Our Patrons get early access to new release up to two weeks in advance, so the public release will be on Sunday, Nov 28th. We'll post the new version of the game to this thread that evening.

Rando's updates of the models of Mary and Danielle look great! Mary, in particular, has become one of my favorites since her update. Thankfully, we get many opportunities to take these elder ladies for a spin. Things get a little crazy in this one!
Spiderman_175e3d_2533430.gif

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
FYI, everyone -

Rando put a new poll in the OP. We've been developing DT for three years now, but we don't really know which characters everyone loves. Go cast your votes for three candidates for "Best Girl."

Good luck limiting yourself to three! I've had to change my vote once already.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
FYI, everyone -

Rando put a new poll in the OP. We've been developing DT for three years now, but we don't really know which characters everyone loves. Go cast your votes for three candidates for "Best Girl."

Just to be clear. I think Michelle is best girl.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, everyone -

Ah man.
That was SO DAMN TOUGH!
Danielle (Nana), Mary, Lucy, Sabrina, Marion, Lori... (and the list goes on to even more that weren't even in the poll)
I love way too many of them, so it's really hard to pick just a few favorites.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes