Votes: 92 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
If you're talking about the one that's in the list of endings that appears after you finish a path, then you'll need to "Go for gold" when Richard creeps on Marion.

However, I should point out that the ending isn't really an ending for Marion. It's just a general bad ending. I'm going to change the name for it in the next release because I fear it's misleading.

For the new Gwen/Michelle route there is a way to have Marion included in the ending. Start with Michelle, don't reject Lucy, go home instead of to Michelle's house, Marion rejects Terry, Alex gets even.

Thank you for this EXTREMELY CRITICAL info.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
main_menu1.jpg

I just updated the Pater Familias thread with the new 0.1 version that was made publicly available tonight, so I figured I'd make an update over here, as well.

We're working hard on DT10. I've converted Rando's script into code and have begun work on editing the animations (150+). I'm working on the walkthrough mod too. Rando is remastering the first part of Nana's path so the whole thing should look pretty seemless.

Now, then... Are you a fan of knocking-up breedable GILFs? If so, then check this shit out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If not, I still have something for you! Take a look at this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ranma

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I hate multiple endings. To go back there and repeat it all over again.. I just want to see all content man

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes