• Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Also wanted to point that since it follows the anime/Hentai stereotypes
WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A YANDERE PATH?
Please we all want yandere .
Also just to confirm Lori is not a yandere she is a sadist.

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
sucks that in Michelle endings you either get bad endings or her mom never gets let free. she is best girl, is it to much to ask for an all around happy ending? :(

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
sucks that in Michelle endings you either get bad endings or her mom never gets let free. she is best girl, is it to much to ask for an all around happy ending? :(
1st: Great taste. Michelle is my favorite too.
2nd: There is one way to get her mom free and it even has a new ending. Convince her to wear the glasses, do not cheat on her (if you do, then support Alex if Marion cheated on him) do no tell her about your relationship with Lucy (this of you are playing with the patch).

camoway

May 15, 2017
Quite an ambitious project you have here. I have never seen one finished. Most will lead you on the same path no matter what you choose or simply say game over. I would finish a couple then get votes too see where a branch should be. Otherwise you might end up wasting your time. Anyways is the android version pre patched?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Quite an ambitious project you have here. I have never seen one finished. Most will lead you on the same path no matter what you choose or simply say game over. I would finish a couple then get votes too see where a branch should be. Otherwise you might end up wasting your time. Anyways is the android version pre patched?
The Android version is a community port so I'm not sure. Jeevant is your Android port pre-patched?

Walkthrough to all endings?
In the OP. The next version will have a full, in-game walk-through built in.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How to get Marion Ending?
If you're talking about the one that's in the list of endings that appears after you finish a path, then you'll need to "Go for gold" when Richard creeps on Marion.

However, I should point out that the ending isn't really an ending for Marion. It's just a general bad ending. I'm going to change the name for it in the next release because I fear it's misleading.

For the new Gwen/Michelle route there is a way to have Marion included in the ending. Start with Michelle, don't reject Lucy, go home instead of to Michelle's house, Marion rejects Terry, Alex gets even.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes