• Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Are you guys planning on adding sound effects for the animated sex scenes ?
No, we don't have any plans to add sound effects at this point. If there was enough demand for it, then we might discuss the idea. However, we haven't had many requests for that. You might be the first person to request it, in fact.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Happy Birthday to Delicate Taboo! It debuted three years ago today, so Rando and I are excited to bring you version 0.9 on the game's third birthday!

In the new version we bring you a new path for the Gwen/Michelle rivalry over the MC. Watch these two ladies compete for his affections. But they better be careful because there are other ladies who want the D from the MC!

This update also features newly remastered scenes, new scenes added to Michelle's path, a gallery unlock button, and much more. Check the changelog in the OP for all the details.

In addition to the new version, we would like to announce our brand new and ! If you would like to support our efforts, then please consider subscribing to our Patreon. If you'd like to join us for a chat or to talk with other fans of our games, then please join our Discord.

Finally, we'd like to announce our new game, Pater Familias! We will have a preview available tomorrow. What is Pater Familias about? One word: NETORI! Check the new game thread we will add tomorrow for more details.

This has been a big leap forward for Rando and I. Together, we are Delicate Games and we look forward to bringing you more Delicate Taboo, Pater Familias, and future games we have planned. Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
the changelog says that some content had to be removed due to the rules of patreon, I'm guessing it was the "Family Friendly" content, should I assume that an Evil Modder Created a patch or is this no longer the same Family Friendly game?

Reactions: iron4doves

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Delicate Taboo [v0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.50 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 742 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 708 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
the changelog says that some content had to be removed due to the rules of patreon, I'm guessing it was the "Family Friendly" content, should I assume that an Evil Modder Created a patch or is this no longer the same Family Friendly game?
Yes, some dastardly modder has created a patch which restores the forbidden family content. Someone must have gotten word that we were planning to remove it. Unfortunately, I have no control over who provides community patches for games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yes, some dastardly modder has created a patch which restores the forbidden family content. Someone must have gotten word that we were planning to remove it. Unfortunately, I have no control over who provides community patches for games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
we need to do something about those ruffians, always sullying the good name of the honest devs :KEK:

I haven't played this game in a while, the last time I played a big rework was in progress so I decided to skip a few updates before playing again, reading the changelog I saw that there is a lot more content since then, I guess it's best to start from the beginning no?.

In any case, thanks for the update, and good luck with your next project, there's not a lot of games that focus on Netori, usually is just a side plot but in this case it seems to be the basis of the story.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
we need to do something about those ruffians, always sullying the good name of the honest devs :KEK:

I haven't played this game in a while, the last time I played a big rework was in progress so I decided to skip a few updates before playing again, reading the changelog I saw that there is a lot more content content since then, I guess it's best to start from the beginning no?.

In any case, thanks for the update, and good luck with your next project, there's not a lot of games that focus on Netori, usually is just a side plot but in this case it seems to be the basis of the story.
If you haven't played since the last rework, then you might be in for a surprise! The game has changed a lot since then.

Yes, you'll have to start from the beginning either way. I hate having to blow away everyone's saves but it was necessary to completely rewrite the code at this point. There wasn't any way around it in order to add certain features to the game in the future. The good news is this should be the last code rewrite. I can't imagine any scenario in which I would need to do it again. Or be willing to do it again. It's a major pain in the ass.

We're pretty excited about Pater Familias! Rando and I are both big fans of netori manga. Like you said, there aren't many games that focus on netori, so we decided to make that our next project.

Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I started it got confused at some point came in here a while back to see where I lost myself. Then decided I would wait hoping the "paths" would get fleshed out and cleaned up then came back to it only to see even more of the same. Would seem much cleaner and easier for people to have less paths. My time is limited and between RL then sitting here keeping up with other game updates replaying a game as many times as yours would need is to much. I can see 2 playthroughs maybe even pushing 3 the average player would be fine with but 35 is a bit unrealistic and thats saying it nicely. I would prefer spending my time on a longer game with a single playthrough then going back over and over just to get the rest of the scenes. I play mostly harem games and it seemed to me from the banner shot this would be one so I tried it but I think this will be added to the short list of ones thats just too time consuming to make it worth playing.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I tried it... That was a long time ago. Now I think I'll go in and see if anything's changed, but it turns out nothing has. "And if 2+2 \ three years in development + only 200+ likes..." "=4 \ =that's most people's thoughts..." maybe Dev(s) should rethink the game. (I don't want to argue, I'm just guessing).

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
That's exactly what I was thinking when I tried it... That was a long time ago. Now I think I'll go in and see if anything's changed, but it turns out nothing has. "And if 2+2 \ three years in development + only 200+ likes..." "=4 \ =that's most people's thoughts..." maybe Dev(s) should rethink the game. (I don't want to argue, I'm just guessing).

You guys know that's why there's a function for speeding past text and images already seen before, right? Using that I blazed through iterations of routes I'd already completed to see how variables changed things. Complaining that a title like this has so many branching paths and reactions to choices is strange.

There are plenty of examples of games with more static route structures, why would you try to change one of the few that doesn't?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm searching for mom/son games, how much content this game have with Mom and Son (that is MC)? Do I have to see uncomfortable choices like "share her with your dad/friend/bro etc"?, "lose her to your dad/friend/bro etc"? I hope not to.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I'm searching for mom/son games, how much content this game have with Mom and Son (that is MC)? Do I have to see uncomfortable choices like "share her with your dad/friend/bro etc"?, "lose her to your dad/friend/bro etc"? I hope not to.
Every single path has a variant of a route with Lucy. So each path has different scenes with Lucy that are unique to that path.

From what I understand, there is one optional scene in the patch (that got removed in the vanilla) that has sharing but you can avoid it by simply making the choice of not revealing your relationship with Lucy to Michelle. Then you get the new ending. This scene in particular isn't in the vanilla game because without the incest, it just doesn't fit the narrative and looks very off.

Last edited:
Reactions: harsha_26

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Every single path has a variant of a route with Lucy. So each path has different scenes with Lucy that are unique to that path.

From what I understand, there is one optional scene in the patch (that got removed in the vanilla) that has sharing but you can avoid it by simply making the choice of not revealing your relationship with Lucy to Michelle. Then you get the new ending. This scene in particular isn't in the vanilla game because without the incest, it just doesn't fit the narrative and looks very off.
But after reading walkthrough, it looks like Mom don't have her own route with "content" and it needs to updated. If we want to see her sex content, we has to depend on other female characters it seems. I'm not much interested in harem. And Michelle (I don't know who is that, May be GF of MC) path is complicated for my poor brain because of sharing with her dad with MC's Mom (like wife swapping?). Or Am I confused? Is it good that i wait for more time to get a dedicative content progression for Mom Exclusive Route?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I started playing the game and the beginning did change a lot, the quality has improved a lot since the last time I played, and for what I could see there's a lot of content to go through, I'm probably making a review after I'm done with all the content.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
But after reading walkthrough, it looks like Mom don't have her own route with "content" and it needs to updated. If we want to see her sex content, we has to depend on other female characters it seems. I'm not much interested in harem. And Michelle (I don't know who is that, May be GF of MC) path is complicated for my poor brain because of sharing with her dad with MC's Mom (like wife swapping?). Or Am I confused? Is it good that i wait for more time to get a dedicative content progression for Mom Exclusive Route?
Tbh, you should play the game because you are overthinking far too much. Lucy's content is pretty straight forward no matter which path you choose.

There will be a mom exclusive path but I wanted to get over the main 5 girl first.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes