Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, see you when it's either a GB or complete.
What it needs is more content or less multiple endings.
It does need more content. It has 5 paths full of it and it will have 5 more of them. Over 7200 images and 130 animations with less than 2GB and more are in the way. Even more content for existing routes and stuff that has been requested before.

Don't worry. We are not giving up any time soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: dingdong84

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I hate this game.
Not because it is bad.
Not because it got bad animations.

Just because it makes me laugh so fucking much.
My first choice was the 1st ending, the Richard ending (look for gold).
And holy shit, my lungs hurt from laughing.
After that Michelle & Mom, and what the actual fuck was that ending? lmaooooo

Gonna keep playing tomorrow, this shit is hilarious, too much jokes in a while are bad.

and jk about hating the game, is just fucking hilarious.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's been a month since the last release, so I wanted to give everyone an update on our progress towards the next release. Rando has sent me the script, animations, and images for the next path. This one will feature Michelle & Gwen, along with new scenes for Lucy, Sabrina, and Marion. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with the events in this one. :sneaky:

I've added a number of enhancements as well. There will be four additional Easter egg hunts in various paths. Like the art room hunt on Eve's path, these will feature unlockable 2D renders that Rando has commissioned from online artists. All of these have been added to the gallery as well. There are now 14 unique artworks to find in the game. There will be an in-game indicator to alert you that a scene has a hidden easter egg.

Rando has remastered some more of the earlier scenes in the game. He finished the ending of the Introduction and the first scenes in Michelle's path. Those will also be included in the next release. I'd recommend checking these out because they will feature a brief appearance by the new & improved Eve model. :love:

I've added the long-promised gallery unlock option to the Preferences menu. This will allow you to unlock the gallery and get to the good stuff, if you like. You can also relock the gallery. Locking will keep open any H scenes you have unlocked in the gallery by playing the game.

That said, we're still a couple of weeks away from the next release. I'll post another update as we get closer to a release date.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Draco0

Apr 20, 2020
Here is a gallery unlocker mod for
Delicate Taboo [v0.8]
Rename the file to gallery.rpy and drop it inside the game folder and press replace if prompted.
Android port with mod integrated :MEGA
my
It's open a new window and no file is downloading

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
It's open a new window and no file is downloading View attachment 1115143
Do you want it for android or PC? Because if you want it on PC why are you trying to download using android and if you want for android then why not just download the mod. For PC if it opens instead of downloading then just right click the gallery.rpy written text and click save link as to download.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Quick update everyone:

Work on the next update is progressing. It's taking a bit longer than expected because Rando has been remastering more of the old renders and I have been adding those as he finishes them. These remastered scenes are lightyears beyond what he originally produced for the game and we're very excited for you guys to see them! For me personally, the remastered scene of anal sex with Gwen in the shower is a high-point because her ass is absolutely succulent and her eyes are an amazing shade of golden brown. It makes me drool when I see her new renders!

There isn't a firm date for the release yet, but we're getting closer.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It's been a month since the last release, so I wanted to give everyone an update on our progress towards the next release. Rando has sent me the script, animations, and images for the next path. This one will feature Michelle & Gwen, along with new scenes for Lucy, Sabrina, and Marion. I think you guys will be pleasantly surprised with the events in this one. :sneaky:

I've added a number of enhancements as well. There will be four additional Easter egg hunts in various paths. Like the art room hunt on Eve's path, these will feature unlockable 2D renders that Rando has commissioned from online artists. All of these have been added to the gallery as well. There are now 14 unique artworks to find in the game. There will be an in-game indicator to alert you that a scene has a hidden easter egg.

Rando has remastered some more of the earlier scenes in the game. He finished the ending of the Introduction and the first scenes in Michelle's path. Those will also be included in the next release. I'd recommend checking these out because they will feature a brief appearance by the new & improved Eve model. :love:

I've added the long-promised gallery unlock option to the Preferences menu. This will allow you to unlock the gallery and get to the good stuff, if you like. You can also relock the gallery. Locking will keep open any H scenes you have unlocked in the gallery by playing the game.

That said, we're still a couple of weeks away from the next release. I'll post another update as we get closer to a release date.

Yoooo MC,and Marion.........fuck yea

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Any chance we'll see that walkthrough mod
Quick update everyone:

Work on the next update is progressing. It's taking a bit longer than expected because Rando has been remastering more of the old renders and I have been adding those as he finishes them. These remastered scenes are lightyears beyond what he originally produced for the game and we're very excited for you guys to see them! For me personally, the remastered scene of anal sex with Gwen in the shower is a high-point because her ass is absolutely succulent and her eyes are an amazing shade of golden brown. It makes me drool when I see her new renders!

Great news! I have a question though, any news regarding the walkthough mod you mentioned back in December?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Any chance we'll see that walkthrough mod

Great news! I have a question though, any news regarding the walkthough mod you mentioned back in December?
Not at the moment, unfortunately. It won't be in the next release that we are currently working on. Once we get this next release out, I'll be looking at the QoL improvements that are on my To-Do list and deciding what to focus on next. However, it's on my short list and I'd like to include it sooner rather than later.

BTW, I'm a huge GitS fan so your avatar and handle get a huge thumbs-up from me! (y)

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Quick update everyone:

I've been wondering about this for a while now. in terms of cash flow, as a game developer, is it really cost effective to remaster old scenes instead of giving people new higher quality content? I can't imagine that working on old parts of the game doesn't take away something from the updates (in terms of time/amount of new content) or is it worth it because you make a better impression with new comers?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I've been wondering about this for a while now. in terms of cash flow, as a game developer, is it really cost effective to remaster old scenes instead of giving people new higher quality content? I can't imagine that working on old parts of the game doesn't take away something from the updates (in terms of time/amount of new content) or is it worth it because you make a better impression with new comers?
Our cash flow is currently being paid in , so it hasn't been affecting us from a cost efficiency perspective. In other words, we aren't being paid to do this at the moment, so we're focused on producing something we're proud to share. If you look at the older scenes compared to new scenes, the difference is night and day. Take this scene with Gwen, for example:

The difference in quality is clear. Rando has improved greatly in Honey Select and has been working on remastering old scenes alongside working on new scenes. Personally, I absolutely love the stuff he is currently producing and have been bugging him to remaster more of it. Often, he works on remastering old stuff while he's waiting on me to complete my tasks. So while it may take some time away from new development, it's probably not as much as you might think.

In any event, we both feel remastering old scenes will help the game, especially for people who are encountering the game for the first time. Rando and I want to put forth our best efforts that reflect not only our current skillsets, but keep us within sight of the numerous, high-quality Honey Select games and VNs that are in the marketplace. There's some amazing stuff out there and we have to bring our A-game as we work towards launching a Patreon.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Not at the moment, unfortunately. It won't be in the next release that we are currently working on. Once we get this next release out, I'll be looking at the QoL improvements that are on my To-Do list and deciding what to focus on next. However, it's on my short list and I'd like to include it sooner rather than later.

BTW, I'm a huge GitS fan so your avatar and handle get a huge thumbs-up from me! (y)
Thank you for the heads up! GitS is my favorite!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Our cash flow is currently being paid in , so it hasn't been affecting us from a cost efficiency perspective. In other words, we aren't being paid to do this at the moment, so we're focused on producing something we're proud to share. If you look at the older scenes compared to new scenes, the difference is night and day. Take this scene with Gwen, for example:

The difference in quality is clear. Rando has improved greatly in Honey Select and has been working on remastering old scenes alongside working on new scenes. Personally, I absolutely love the stuff he is currently producing and have been bugging him to remaster more of it. Often, he works on remastering old stuff while he's waiting on me to complete my tasks. So while it may take some time away from new development, it's probably not as much as you might think.

In any event, we both feel remastering old scenes will help the game, especially for people who are encountering the game for the first time. Rando and I want to put forth our best efforts that reflect not only our current skillsets, but keep us within sight of the numerous, high-quality Honey Select games and VNs that are in the marketplace. There's some amazing stuff out there and we have to bring our A-game as we work towards launching a Patreon.
Thanks man, appreciate it.

Yeah, we are pretty much doing this out of love for being creative and doing something different. We might get a patreon in the future, but right now, we are focusing on improving.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Here's quick update since it has been a couple of weeks.

Rando and I have been a bit busy IRL so that's slowed down some of our work. That said, I'm doing my final edits on the script and making sure all of the story branching is working properly. I expect to have that finished in the next few days.

In the meantime, Rando has been fleshing out some of the storylines. He has created some new scenes for the Alex and Marion storyline that will appear in Michelle's path. These have some of Rando's best writing (IMO). They really give us insight into how much of a dangerous and manipulative person Taro/Terry can be and gives us some clues as to why Richard is so fixated on Marion and has such a callous disregard for Alex. Be forewarned, despite the light-hearted tone of this VN, the scenes that are on the bad ending paths are some of the most grimdark you will find in the game!

There will also be an alternative scene to the group sex scene on Michelle's path that some people didn't like a while back. There will be an option to disclose your secret relationship with Lucy to Michelle, which will lead to the original sharing scene, and an option to keep the MC's secret, which will lead to a more vanilla scene between the MC and Michelle only.

As far as a release date goes, all I can say is "soon." We have a lot of different parts that are being updated in this release, so I've been jumping around on different tasks to update the game. I haven't done a good job of tracking open tasks, so that's on me that I can't give you a firmer timeframe on the next release. We'll have newly remastered scenes, new scenes for old paths, a brand new path for Gwen/Michelle, new Easter Egg hunts for custom artwork, and a number of QoL improvements. Overall, it's shaping up to be a big leap forward for the game, so I'm happy that we're reaching the home stretch. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The only thing this masterpiece needs besides story stuff is maybe a walktrough how you can get all the routes and endings.

Looking forward to this next update tho go Korben and Rando.
Rando's walkthrough for the current release is linked in the OP. It gives a good overview of the outcomes of the major choices in the game.

Based on some of the feedback and how many branches we currently have in the game (with more to come) I've decided to prioritize the integrated walkthrough as my next QoL task. It won't be in the release we are currently finishing, but I plan to start working on it next and include it in the 0.10 release.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and coretex
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes