Votes: 92 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
are there certain paths you need to take to get each girl pregnant or can you only get 3 of them pregnant atm

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
Here's a persistent file with a fully unlocked gallery.

My apologies, I said we'd have a lock/unlock button for the gallery in this release, but I had to postpone it until a later release.
I throw the file into the game folder but still the gallery does not open completely

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
this game is good, one of the best i played so far i would say, creative and lots of potential, but there's only a bit problem which i hope dev can read my opinions ( im f2p so its fine too if u dont want to ) :
- this game dont need a walkthrough tbh, since it has 35 endings, the only thing u need is "how" to choose for endings, no need walkthrough or explain how it affect later on. short and simple, the rest players can fine out while they playing
- the graphic is decent but sometimes is kinda pixel like to me, compare to some other 3dcg-honey select mod base game its like 480p to 720p resolution, would be better if u can do it smoother
best regards.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
this game is good, one of the best i played so far i would say, creative and lots of potential, but there's only a bit problem which i hope dev can read my opinions ( im f2p so its fine too if u dont want to ) :
- this game dont need a walkthrough tbh, since it has 35 endings, the only thing u need is "how" to choose for endings, no need walkthrough or explain how it affect later on. short and simple, the rest players can fine out while they playing
- the graphic is decent but sometimes is kinda pixel like to me, compare to some other 3dcg-honey select mod base game its like 480p to 720p resolution, would be better if u can do it smoother
best regards.
The best way to choose for endings is to save when a choice is presented. The majority of choices will lead to new branches in the narrative. Another tip is to start with a girl and then reject her. In some cases, rejecting a girl will lead to a new branch for another girl. For example, in the latest update following Lori's path will present the player with two options for a critical choice in her path. However, starting with Lily, rejecting her, and then following Lori's path will open up a third option for that critical choice.

Rando and I have discussed including an introduction that will give the player an idea of how best to approach playing our game. Also, I have plans to introduce an integrated walkthrough down the line. We don't want to hold players' hands necessarily, but we would like to give an easier option to people who just want to enjoy the story (or just fap!) and not have to explore a narrative maze.

The graphics will vary in quality because the game is in it's third year of development and Rando's skills have improved greatly in that time. But we agree with you about the quality of some of the images and animations. We plan to address those issues as we near the end of development on the game.

Thanks for your feedback!

hcv0xz

Dec 12, 2017
Please Do A Full Marion Path in Future Updates, not have to do Anything with Richards or Terry ..

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
This game reminds me a bit of Max's life. The models are sometimes fun sometimes completely bonkers! and the story is quite unique, in the sense that it gives many different options for the gameplay. This does make it difficult to play it as a single game, meaning depending on your interest a different is more or less appropriate (male dom is not my thing, but will be of someone else). Right now it is hard to tell at the start which pathway leads to what or where (except the incest part...), might be something interesting to add onto. Somethink like character cards so that you directly know which does what (finding them along the game might also be a nice little mini-game). I will def continue playing, just to see the different endings!

Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
This game reminds me a bit of Max's life. The models are sometimes fun sometimes completely bonkers! and the story is quite unique, in the sense that it gives many different options for the gameplay. This does make it difficult to play it as a single game, meaning depending on your interest a different is more or less appropriate (male dom is not my thing, but will be of someone else). Right now it is hard to tell at the start which pathway leads to what or where (except the incest part...), might be something interesting to add onto. Somethink like character cards so that you directly know which does what (finding them along the game might also be a nice little mini-game). I will def continue playing, just to see the different endings!
That is a great idea! We are close to implementing more easter egg hunts in each path with 2d art of the characters from different artists (we started this with Eve's path in the art room but will expand it later).

We could absolutely add something like that.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Here is a gallery unlocker mod for
Delicate Taboo [v0.8]
Rename the file to gallery.rpy and drop it inside the game folder and press replace if prompted.
Android port with mod integrated :
my

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
35 endings? What was the point of that?
I picked the one that wasn't in the guide, the Lori path.
Should we wait until this is long enough to enjoy?
There's no point if it's going to be over that quick.
Might as well play another game after every ending to make it worth it.
there should have been 2 endings, a bad and a good one, THE END.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! Rando and I discussed your advice and we came to the conclusion that you are correct. 35 endings is a bit much. So we've decided to reduce the game to two endings but make each path longer. We'll make sure the next release has these changes.

One path will end with the sissification of the MC. The other will end with NTR for every love interest. We'll let you decide which is the good ending and which is the bad ending.

I'm sure most of our community appreciates your suggestion! Thanks again! (y)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
All jokes aside. I get the point. But, again, to do any less would remove meaning to choices in a narrative that is fundamentally based on them (the entire genre of CYOA is extremely versatile and fluid BECAUSE of the choices, books of the genre are big because of this specific element that isn't present in other genres).

To do unconventional is the main point of this one. We already planned more conventional VN for the future, but this one has been meaning to do things differently since day 1. And again, no offense, but that's how its going to stays until the end.

We will always appreciate feedback of the people who truly want us to improve and the modders. But the fundamental will stay.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All jokes aside. I get the point. But, again, to do any less would remove meaning to choices in a narrative that is fundamentally based on them (the entire genre of CYOA is extremely versatile and fluid BECAUSE of the choices, books of the genre are big because of this specific element that isn't present in other genres).

To do unconventional is the main point of this one. We already planned more conventional VN for the future, but this one has been meaning to do things differently since day 1. And again, no offense, but that's how its going to stays until the end.

We will always appreciate feedback of the people who truly want us to improve and the modders. But the fundamental will stay.
I didn't feel like playing any other ending, there was no point with the Gallery unlocked.
Even those were too fast to enjoy. Only went for the Harem or what looked like Harem paths.
Even the Gallery seemed fast. There was no point in looking at anymore.
I only enjoyed from what I remember from memory, Lori path and Gwen.
If no new story was added to that, and it's quickly over like Lori's path, there's no point in that either. I wanted to see what happens to that crazy family and their crazy mom with her crazy rules, but if it's over in this update like Lori's, then what's the point?
In Lori's path the MC looks kike a hero, but in Gwen's, he looks more like a Zero, making Gwen look more like a Hero in training.
If there's more to that story, I might look at it or not.
The game isn't a GB yet and it has many flaws with short content.
Not to mention all those bad endings, what was the point of that?
I love a story with plenty of content for only one MC. protagonist.
Too many protagonist in play just takes away interest in the game, cause you have to save a lot. when finished, you have the choice to go back and finish that which may end up in a bad ending. May get lost with so many bad endings in the way.
I had to that a lot, but I may or may not play those saves just to see what happens.
I think the best thing to do is just wait until the game is completed and has a walkthrough mod that warns you of what happens if you continue that path.
Now that Lori's path is completed, there's no point in continuing any of her choices, specially that wedding choice, I thought that was too weird to be there, but at least there's a choice not to take that path. If for any reason the game gets a remake, I may finish it or wait until it's completed. Either way, the other paths just didn't do it for me. I wanted to stick to 1 story not 35.

Reactions: andrew david irving

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I didn't feel like playing any other ending, there was no point with the Gallery unlocked.
Even those were too fast to enjoy. Only went for the Harem or what looked like Harem paths.
Even the Gallery seemed fast. There was no point in looking at anymore.
I only enjoyed from what I remember from memory, Lori path and Gwen.
If no new story was added to that, and it's quickly over like Lori's path, there's no point in that either. I wanted to see what happens to that crazy family and their crazy mom with her crazy rules, but if it's over in this update like Lori's, then what's the point?
In Lori's path the MC looks kike a hero, but in Gwen's, he looks more like a Zero, making Gwen look more like a Hero in training.
If there's more to that story, I might look at it or not.
The game isn't a GB yet and it has many flaws with short content.
Not to mention all those bad endings, what was the point of that?
I love a story with plenty of content for only one MC. protagonist.
Too many protagonist in play just takes away interest in the game, cause you have to save a lot. when finished, you have the choice to go back and finish that which may end up in a bad ending. May get lost with so many bad endings in the way.
I had to that a lot, but I may or may not play those saves just to see what happens.
I think the best thing to do is just wait until the game is completed and has a walkthrough mod that warns you of what happens if you continue that path.
Now that Lori's path is completed, there's no point in continuing any of her choices, specially that wedding choice, I thought that was too weird to be there, but at least there's a choice not to take that path. If for any reason the game gets a remake, I may finish it or wait until it's completed. Either way, the other paths just didn't do it for me. I wanted to stick to 1 story not 35.
I appreciate the honesty and the ideas that could be applied in future updates (dome of them are already being work on), but we are gonna keep the course planned for this project , which is based on the narrative, until the end (altough we are going to add some stuff that fans have asked in the past regarding certain characters).

Nothing more, nothing less.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes