• Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Is there something wrong with Old Saves? Mine crashes when I try to load an old save. And even older saves end the game with the Grandma's having their way with you and nothing else afterwards.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
:unsure: Reject? Harem means every possible LI is included, doesn't it?

Well... Gonna need a cheat for that. I play harem routes exactly so I don't have to play a game more than once.
Normally it would be. But there is a plot for reason for that.

Well, its a good thing we change the approach to the Harem. Nothing is really set on stone yet. I apreciate the criticism.

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
game still ends after you get raped by the grandma's
Yes - is there something wrong with Old Saves or does this update still end with the Grandma's having their way with you? Mine ends right after that also.
Lori's path does not continue from that point. Easiest way to pick up Lori's path is to go back to the scene after school in which you decide which girl to visit. Select Lori and skip any scenes you have already viewed. You will then encounter the choice to visit Grandma's house for New Years Eve or continue on Lori's path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok... what is this and where is this from lol
also i think the walkthrough need an update not because of the 0.8 update but because it seems some of the choices aren't showing up as the 0.7 walkthrough shows one instance is Carmen’s choice on gwen's path
and one quick question i have is; is lori's path on all the girls path ?? no matter who i choose im always going on lori's path and it always starts when the mc gets the collar on him for the first time on his bed. and yea i started over from the beginning and varied my choices but some how always end up on lori's path.
Lori's path is not on all the girls' paths. You will only see Lori's path if you choose Lori or you choose Lily and then reject her. If you choose to visit Gwen, Eve, or Michelle after school, then you will not see Lori's path.

As for the Carmen choice, as long as you choose Gwen, then you will eventually see that scene. No special set of choices is needed.

so the last image on the op, is that an ending, if so, how do you get that?
Start on Lori's path, but reject her. Then, follow Lily's path and don't reject Mom.

This game could use Android port...
I've made a request for one in the Android port thread. Hopefully we'll get one soon.

:unsure: Reject? Harem means every possible LI is included, doesn't it?

Well... Gonna need a cheat for that. I play harem routes exactly so I don't have to play a game more than once.
Rejecting the girls is actually important for setting up the Harem path. Our game handles harem differently than many other games. Most games have the protagonist collecting girls along the way. In our game, the women hold a preemptive negotiation about how they can share the protagonist, without his input.

Our game has five major branches and 35 separate endings. If you are only playing our game through once, then you are seeing only a small fraction of the story.

Is there something wrong with Old Saves? Mine crashes when I try to load an old save. And even older saves end the game with the Grandma's having their way with you and nothing else afterwards.
Depending on when you made your older saves, they may no longer work. I've done major revisions to the code along the way. If the saves are from the last release (0.7.2), then they should work. If they are older, then there is a good chance they won't. The save at Grandma's won't show you new content because we haven't continued that branch of the story yet. Go back to the scene in which you decide which girl to visit after school. Choose Lily and then reject her or choose Lori to see the new content.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Our game has five major branches and 35 separate endings. If you are only playing our game through once, then you are seeing only a small fraction of the story.
Then I will not play your game.
Doesn't mean I wish you ill, quite the contrary. You do you. I respect that. Good luck! (y)

Reactions: HansDampf788

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Lori's path does not continue from that point. Easiest way to pick up Lori's path is to go back to the scene after school in which you decide which girl to visit. Select Lori and skip any scenes you have already viewed. You will then encounter the choice to visit Grandma's house for New Years Eve or continue on Lori's path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lori's path is not on all the girls' paths. You will only see Lori's path if you choose Lori or you choose Lily and then reject her. If you choose to visit Gwen, Eve, or Michelle after school, then you will not see Lori's path.

As for the Carmen choice, as long as you choose Gwen, then you will eventually see that scene. No special set of choices is needed.

Start on Lori's path, but reject her. Then, follow Lily's path and don't reject Mom.

I've made a request for one in the Android port thread. Hopefully we'll get one soon.

Rejecting the girls is actually important for setting up the Harem path. Our game handles harem differently than many other games. Most games have the protagonist collecting girls along the way. In our game, the women hold a preemptive negotiation about how they can share the protagonist, without his input.

Depending on when you made your older saves, they may no longer work. I've done major revisions to the code along the way. If the saves are from the last release (0.7.2), then they should work. If they are older, then there is a good chance they won't. The save at Grandma's won't show you new content because we haven't continued that branch of the story yet. Go back to the scene in which you decide which girl to visit after school. Choose Lily and then reject her or choose Lori to see the new content.
Thank you for the explanation. I will see if I have a Save back with those choices!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Then I will not play your game.
Doesn't mean I wish you ill, quite the contrary. You do you. I respect that. Good luck! (y)
No worries. We know our game is a bit unconventional and might not be for everyone. Thanks for checking it out.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No worries. We know our game is a bit unconventional and might not be for everyone. Thanks for checking it out.
Don't misunderstand me, most of the tags are right up my alley - except rape - but I simply do not have the time for this. I have maybe ~30 minutes per day for gaming and browsing f95, sometimes an hour. I have a job, a family, I just don't have time for 35 endings. And you have a lot of competition. :D

Also I recommend continuing not using the [harem] tag in the future, because - as you said - it doesn't seem to fit in the usual definition of "harem = MC can have sex with every fuckable NPC in the game without negative consequences" and people expecting this might be disappointed.

Cheers!

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Don't misunderstand me, most of the tags are right up my alley - except rape - but I simply do not have the time for this. I have maybe ~30 minutes per day for gaming and browsing f95, sometimes an hour. I have a job, a family, I just don't have time for 35 endings. And you have a lot of competition. :D
In that case, I think our game might actually be perfect for your situation. You would be able to follow a specific branch from beginning to end in that time. The next day, you could make slightly different choices and get a story that could be slightly different or perhaps totally different from what you played the day before. 35 endings just means there are many different stories we are telling in Delicate Taboo. Seeing all the endings simply means you are getting the full view of the world in DT.

I would compare it to the difference between episodic TV shows vs. long-form sequential TV shows. Many (most?) games follow a long-form narrative in which each release adds to and builds upon the narrative in sequence. Our game is more like episodic TV in which each branch can be considered a single self-contained episode. Each release is like a new season in which we provide many different episodes (branches) focusing on a specific character or characters and a set of events that will play out differently depending on the choices of player.

Completing all the endings isn't necessary to understand the story of DT because there are many stories being told in DT. However, it will help you understand all the people, factors, and events occurring in the world of DT.

Reactions: fanboi and Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
In that case, I think our game might actually be perfect for your situation.
Haha, well... I put it on my ignore list a few minutes back, but also bookmarked it now with a note to check my comments. Maybe once I've completed all other harem games out there I'll come back and give it a go.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
is there a modder that has unlocked the gallery
Does anyone have a save/persistent file with the gallery unlocked? thanks!
Here's a persistent file with a fully unlocked gallery.

My apologies, I said we'd have a lock/unlock button for the gallery in this release, but I had to postpone it until a later release.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes