Votes: 92 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
Can you replicate that error? Are you getting that same error whenever you try to save a game?

Is this the first time you've played or do you have previous saves?
This error happens all the time. I even deleted all the saves from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy.

P.S I fixed the error, it was a problem with the computer.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Quick update for everyone.

Rando has finished all of his work on the script and renders. Right now, I'm finishing the conversion of the script into code and will start editing the animations next. There is additional work that I need to do for a patch, a progress tracker, and various enhancements to game functionality. Depending on the work involved, some of these new features may be in the next release, but we may table others for a follow-up release. It's a lot of work so we don't want to hold up new content for functionality enhancements, if we can avoid it.

That said, we're still several weeks away from the next release. This is a massive update and will increase the game content by almost 50%. Current estimates are almost 2000 new images and close to 40 new H scene comprised of almost 250 individual animations. So Rando and I are a little o_O right now lol.

Now that I've seen the majority of the new content, I can say fans of BDSM, femdom, male submission, lactation, pregnancy, and muscle girls will be very happy. Also, big boobs. Like, ridiculous boobs. We always keep fans of big boobs happy. :p

Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Quick update for everyone.

Rando has finished all of his work on the script and renders. Right now, I'm finishing the conversion of the script into code and will start editing the animations next. There is additional work that I need to do for a patch, a progress tracker, and various enhancements to game functionality. Depending on the work involved, some of these new features may be in the next release, but we may table others for a follow-up release. It's a lot of work so we don't want to hold up new content for functionality enhancements, if we can avoid it.

That said, we're still several weeks away from the next release. This is a massive update and will increase the game content by almost 50%. Current estimates are almost 2000 new images and close to 40 new H scene comprised of almost 250 individual animations. So Rando and I are a little o_O right now lol.

Now that I've seen the majority of the new content, I can say fans of BDSM, femdom, male submission, lactation, pregnancy, and muscle girls will be very happy. Also, big boobs. Like, ridiculous boobs. We always keep fans of big boobs happy. :p

Thanks for your patience and stay tuned!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My girl Marion,hopefully MC can finally tap that.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It's been a couple of weeks, so it's time for another update.

Work on the update is progressing. I have about 80 animations left to edit, so I should wrap that up tomorrow. Lots of group sex in this one. As they say, "Two's company, three's a crowd, and four's an orgy!"

Given how much work this update has been we're going to postpone all the functionality enhancements until the next update. You guys have been waiting months for new content and we want to get that out to you as soon as possible. However, I will provide an unlock button for the replay gallery since I promised that for this update.

I'm going to try to buckle down this week and knock out my remaining tasks. We're shooting to have this out by the end of the month, but worst case scenario is we release during the first week of February.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Quick update, everyone.

Apologies for blowing the last release window. As mentioned before, this update is massive and it's required a lot more work than usual, including some unexpected image editing and the creation of new image assets that I didn't anticipate. Fortunately, all the heavy lifting is done. All work on coding, animations, and the gallery is complete. I'll be finishing my final edits on Rando's script today. All that's left is various tweaks to assorted images and scenes and then testing. I don't want to give a specific date for release, but I think it's safe to say it'll be out very soon.

P.S. Make sure you guys thank Osamabeenfappin for cracking the whip on me. :ROFLMAO:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Quick update, everyone.

Apologies for blowing the last release window. As mentioned before, this update is massive and it's required a lot more work than usual, including some unexpected image editing and the creation of new image assets that I didn't anticipate. Fortunately, all the heavy lifting is done. All work on coding, animations, and the gallery is complete. I'll be finishing my final edits on Rando's script today. All that's left is various tweaks to assorted images and scenes and then testing. I don't want to give a specific date for release, but I think it's safe to say it'll be out very soon.

P.S. Make sure you guys thank Osamabeenfappin for cracking the whip on me. :ROFLMAO:

Ahhhh shit,I've been outed :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes