Votes: 92 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the gallery? I can't fiigure out which choices will open these last couple of scenes I'm missing.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to unlock the gallery? I can't fiigure out which choices will open these last couple of scenes I'm missing.
That's a feature I'm working on as we speak. Until then, do you want to post a screenshot of the scenes you're missing? I can give you a quick walkthrough to unlock them.

Ty4Sharing

Jan 13, 2020
What's the taboo? Oh-oh wow! It's incest. That's something new. So surprising. The same taboo 80% of developers rely on, that chases away 90% of investors.

• Angry
Reactions: punisher2099

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
What's the taboo? Oh-oh wow! It's incest. That's something new. So surprising. The same taboo 80% of developers rely on, that chases away 90% of investors.
Believe it or not, the investors were fine with the incest. What chased them away was my nervous habit of dropping my pants and pulling on my flaccid penis while making a slide whistle sound.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
We don't really have investors yet.
And well, it's still a taboo by definition. I'm terribly sorry you didn't like it. I hope you have a good day.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ty4Sharing

Jan 13, 2020
Believe it or not, the investors were fine with the incest. What chased them away was my nervous habit of dropping my pants and pulling on my flaccid penis while making a slide whistle sound.
Yeah, I can see how that would make some of them uncomfortable. Lol. I did mean, though, that you don't see the 90%, because they nope-out as soon as they see another game tailored to the "indie adult game" subculture. I'm saying, think of the casual gamers and hardcore gamers that stay away from AO because it's filled with a bunch of (loudly applauding, but small) fans of incest.

• Angry
Reactions: punisher2099

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, I can see how that would make some of them uncomfortable. Lol. I did mean, though, that you don't see the 90%, because they nope-out as soon as they see another game tailored to the "indie adult game" subculture. I'm saying, think of the casual gamers and hardcore gamers that stay away from AO because it's filled with a bunch of (loudly applauding, but small) fans of incest.
Thanks for the advice. But I rather make the game I wanna make.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Wtf happened to Eve? Her bloodshot eyes I could deal with, but she keeps getting uglier with every new hairstyle. Too many short-haired girls in this game. screenshot0001.png

What the hell?

Also, this needs an NTR tag. If you choose the wrong decision with Michelle, she cheats on you. Wasn't very fond of the fact that you take her back no matter what.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I am sorry but I don't know how to feel about Marion fucking the waiter and the father-in-law. I know it may not be love interest yet, but ...

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Also, this needs an NTR tag. If you choose the wrong decision with Michelle, she cheats on you. Wasn't very fond of the fact that you take her back no matter what.
NTR and cheating are not the same thing. For that matter, NTR, cheating, and sharing are not the same things either. The game doesn't have NTR, but it does have cheating. That's why you see a "Cheating" tag, but not an "NTR" tag on the game thread.

The MC's emotional reaction is what determines if something is NTR. His reaction clearly indicates that it's not.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Wasn't very fond of the fact that you take her back no matter what.
You really don't. If she is still an insecure mess you break up with her for good and even have a chance at having sex with her best friend or her mom and her rival. There is no romantic connection anymore.

If you are talking about that bit with her landlord, well you been cheating on her with Lucy all this time and more importantly, it only happens if you agree to it happening after you reveal said infidelity to her. We don't want to be hypocrites do we? Lol

Last edited:

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
The scenes are well done, but the rest of the game doesn't seem like the characters were cut off in terms of graphics, but overall the game is not bad

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
multiple women, lack of harem tag.. and a visible group sex tag.. is this game single/sharing routes only?

EDIT: missing multiple protagonist tag, (you make choices for the other characters). also female protagonist tag dont know why those 2 tags are missing from this game after 7 updates?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes