Votes: 92 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Like this game a lot. Only issue is the MC is gtose looking. Not even average, but someone you want to advise to get a wardrobe change and a hair cut.
Love the animations and stoy is really well thought anf fast paced so far with lots of characters.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
New to this game so quick question is there a an ending where you get an ultimate harem with all the girls or is that something planned for the future?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Hi guys! Rando Civ Korben Dallas ! I hope you are keeping up well. Any update about the update?
It's coming. We are planning on releasing a .5 version of the last update first with updated renders for the intro, op music for the menu and the very first easter eggs. And a patreon or subscribbestar.

Then, not so long afterwards, comes the Lori update. We been very busy with this. Specially since we are also reducing the file size of the game, so far the new update might be even less than 1Gb.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
It's coming. We are planning on releasing a .5 version of the last update first with updated renders for the intro, op music for the menu and the very first easter eggs. And a patreon or subscribbestar.

Then, not so long afterwards, comes the Lori update. We been very busy with this. Specially since we are also reducing the file size of the game, so far the new update might be even less than 1Gb.
how will u deal with the big elephant in the room with patron ?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So when will the update come out?
The answer to that question is "it depends." Rando is still working on the update to the Lori path, so new content is likely several weeks away.

There will be an update sooner than that, but it will not contain new story content. It will feature a completed gallery, completed edits to the animations, and an easter egg image map with bonus art that was left out of Eve's update.

Beyond that, there will also be an update that contains a remastered prologue and a newly implemented incest patch so people who don't want to keep it in the family can enjoy the game.

TLDR: One or two game updates in the next couple of weeks with no new story content, followed by new content hopefully within a month or so.

Reactions: V&M
Nov 4, 2018
Can someone post the walkthrough pdf?
Because I can't access mega from this browser(xboxEdge).
Wouldn't do me much good on my phone because that's what I'll play this on.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
so can i go full sub in this game looks intresting am a sub so thats why am asking :) sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
The answer to that question is "it depends." Rando is still working on the update to the Lori path, so new content is likely several weeks away.

There will be an update sooner than that, but it will not contain new story content. It will feature a completed gallery, completed edits to the animations, and an easter egg image map with bonus art that was left out of Eve's update.

Beyond that, there will also be an update that contains a remastered prologue and a newly implemented incest patch so people who don't want to keep it in the family can enjoy the game.

TLDR: One or two game updates in the next couple of weeks with no new story content, followed by new content hopefully within a month or so.
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! I hope you guys are really doing well, given how much our world is still spiraling into this pandemic catastrophe..

I know and appreciate you are working hard for the next updates and that of course you have personal lives too to bother with, but, coming from one of your biggest fans, could you give us any new details about the upcoming game updates? When do you estimate their release?

thank you for your understanding, we ask again and again because we really like your game! Cheers!

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes