• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
can you have multiple love interests ?
i don't see a harem tag :/
No, it's single love interests for now. However, Mom and other girls do play a part in the paths for each love interest. There is no harem tag because the harem path hasn't been added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
nice so there whill be harems in this game n(o)ice.
man why isthe story whit michelle so short which it where longer she is not only Cute/Kawaiii damn frecking sexy when she shanged her style whit her hair
and i do love the batman tattoos yougot the normal batman logo and the Future batman logo as Tattoos
and red/black color combi is a must for me since that is my colorcombi i love ashwell

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
nice so there whill be harems in this game n(o)ice.
man why isthe story whit michelle so short which it where longer she is not only Cute/Kawaiii damn frecking sexy when she shanged her style whit her hair
and i do love the batman tattoos yougot the normal batman logo and the Future batman logo as Tattoos
and red/black color combi is a must for me since that is my colorcombi i love ashwell
Mmmm. Maybe we will be expanding this route a litte...

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Rando Civ, Korben Dallas this is an excellent, excellent game! I know I've mentioned this many times, but I feel my appreciation is the least I can do to acknowledge your great piece of gaming art. Now, regarding the story, we followed and finished one more story path, it is really intriguing how different each path is from the others - you never know what to expect on every other update. As an additional point, I would really be looking forward to seeing a more Mom's focused path, which would involve Mom taking the lion's share of the scenes and animations. Please, perhaps consider involving Dad catching us with mom in one of your storylines? I would like to explore further the family's dynamics. Cheers guys!
Hi Rando Civ and Korben Dallas ! I hope you are keeping up well guys! In a previous post Korben, you mentioned that the next release will be an update of the latest one, I would like to ask you guys how is the development of the update going

I’m so eagerly waiting to see the continuation of this fascinating story, especially everything that involves the relationship between Mom, MC and other family members..
Also, how is your Patreon page development going?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I'm enjoying the hell out of the various routes in this game, but tell me one of them lets you beat Kaoru unconscious with a wrench. I'm tired of him showing up, ruining things and then wandering off.

Edit: Oh cripes, I just ran into the early-termination point for Michelle's route. Run MC! If she's into that you'll always be looking over your shoulder!

Last edited:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Having finished pretty much everything there is so far...Eve's route seems to be the one that ends the best for MC. Not a bunch of suffering and grimderp, and things are looking good for their future.

Is...uh Lily going to have any other endings?

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Rando Civ and Korben Dallas ! I hope you are keeping up well guys! In a previous post Korben, you mentioned that the next release will be an update of the latest one, I would like to ask you guys how is the development of the update going

I’m so eagerly waiting to see the continuation of this fascinating story, especially everything that involves the relationship between Mom, MC and other family members..
Also, how is your Patreon page development going?
Any news of your awesome work guys? :) Rando Civ Korben Dallas

Calamity20

May 10, 2020
so far even following the walkthrough's, there are only bad endings. Especially with Michelle, there is no option you can pick and beat Kauro. You lose no matter what and have a bad end. I read that there were good endings, so are you going to be changing a lot of the stories you currently have, like for Michelle, in which you do actually win, or are the good endings not happening? Hard to enjoy a game when everything ends with everyone's lives ruined regardless of choice.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
No, it's single love interests for now. However, Mom and other girls do play a part in the paths for each love interest. There is no harem tag because the harem path hasn't been added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess I'll wait for that magical yet.

Edit: Nevermind, the Devs decided to redefine NTR and shove it into the game. At least be honest with the tagging.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
so far even following the walkthrough's, there are only bad endings. Especially with Michelle, there is no option you can pick and beat Kauro. You lose no matter what and have a bad end. I read that there were good endings, so are you going to be changing a lot of the stories you currently have, like for Michelle, in which you do actually win, or are the good endings not happening? Hard to enjoy a game when everything ends with everyone's lives ruined regardless of choice.
Gwen has 2 good endings. Just don't cheat.

Lily has one good ending. That you can get if you jump into her story after rejecting Lori and doing a little something else.

Eve only has good endings.

Michelle has 2, but if you rather avoid the foursome with Mom and Mich's dad, just don't have sex with mom.

Michelle and Gwen are getting more content in the future that will be based on their romantic rivalry (along with more scenes with mom). That and because they are my favorites.

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Gwen has 2 good endings. Just don't cheat.

Lily has one good ending. That you can get if you jump into her story after rejecting Lori.

Eve only has good endings.

Michelle has 2, but if you rather avoid the foursome with Mom and Mich's dad, just don't have sex with mom.

Michelle and Gwen are getting more content in the future that will be based on their romantic rivalry (along with more scenes with mom). That and because they are my favorites.

But,but........MARIAN (or Mariam,whatever lol)!!!!!! LOL

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
But,but........MARIAN (or Mariam,whatever lol)!!!!!! LOL
Lori's update has something with her and there will be more scenes with pretty much all the characters (the MC will have access to all of the family member at one point or another).... in the meantime, regarding Marion, I'm just gonna say this: Mooooo.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Lori's update has something with her and there will be more scenes with pretty much all the characters (the MC will have access to all of the family member at one point or another).... in the meantime, regarding Marion, I'm just gonna say this: Mooooo.
And this is why this is one of my top 3 favorite games on here.

It would be number 1 if we could just get rid of MC's father,and that blonde douchebag lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Rando Civ

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Lily has one good ending. That you can get if you jump into her story after rejecting Lori and doing a little something else.

Thank you for this post, my biggest grumble was Lilly seeming to only get bad endings, and Michelle's were always a downer even when you win. Now I know Lily actually has a win state and that you can make some of Michelle's fetishes reality.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes