• Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! I hope you guys are really doing well, given how much our world is still spiraling into this pandemic catastrophe..

I know and appreciate you are working hard for the next updates and that of course you have personal lives too to bother with, but, coming from one of your biggest fans, could you give us any new details about the upcoming game updates? When do you estimate their release?

thank you for your understanding, we ask again and again because we really like your game! Cheers!
I've been tied up with other stuff lately, so I've been the bottleneck unfortunately. Rando has been working on the forthcoming paths while I've been attending to other stuff. The good news is most of that other stuff is off of my plate and I'm spending more time on the game. Also, because Rando got so far ahead of me in terms of work, we hope to have several updates come out in quick succession. The updates will be:

• v.0.7.1 - No new content, but a complete gallery for H scenes and the easter egg hunt in Eve's path
  • v.0.7.2 - No new content, but a remastered prologue for the game with improved images and animations
  • v.0.8 - New content (Lori's path)
I need to put the finishing touches on 0.7.1. That should drop soon. I'm already working on 0.7.2 as well.

Reactions: jfjfjfjfjf

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
I've been tied up with other stuff lately, so I've been the bottleneck unfortunately. Rando has been working on the forthcoming paths while I've been attending to other stuff. The good news is most of that other stuff is off of my plate and I'm spending more time on the game. Also, because Rando got so far ahead of me in terms of work, we hope to have several updates come out in quick succession. The updates will be:

• v.0.7.1 - No new content, but a complete gallery for H scenes and the easter egg hunt in Eve's path
  • v.0.7.2 - No new content, but a remastered prologue for the game with improved images and animations
  • v.0.8 - New content (Lori's path)
I need to put the finishing touches on 0.7.1. That should drop soon. I'm already working on 0.7.2 as well.
Thank you for the informative response Korben Dallas mate!! I believe one of the the things separating you guys from the rest of the developers is that you have been consistent in your communication with the fans! Have a great day ahead and looking forward to everything you’ve planned!

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Haven't played yet but I see a unicorn in one of the pictures so I'm going to ask. Will anyone end up fucking the unicorn I need to know.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
:eek: What have I done. JK rape, bestiality, male dom are amongst my favorite tags. Now I'm definitely keeping an eye on this game. Only one missing now is netori
If you like male dom, then you should defintely play. Make sure you pick Gwen's path.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
If you like male dom, then you should defintely play. Make sure you pick Gwen's path.
You bet I will. Though I might wait till there is at least a couple hours worth of content first. Just how much is there? I'm just asking as many games on this site have little content though judging from the version I'm guessing there is quite a bit? Also for the rape tag is it Euphoria levels of rape or is it just one scene?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
You bet I will. Though I might wait till there is at least a couple hours worth of content first. Just how much is there? I'm just asking as many games on this site have little content though judging from the version I'm guessing there is quite a bit? Also for the rape tag is it Euphoria levels of rape or is it just one scene?
Everyone plays at different speeds but if you play all the different paths, then I think it will keep you busy for a while. There are almost 5000 images in the game.

As for the rape content, there are a few scenes of what I would call "polite" rape. Meaning, there's no consent and it is forced at times, but not violent.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Will we have those three letters too?
I hope not, but if it's in your plans, feel free to post it.
I would only think it was legal if I was notified in advance.
No. Not really. Not a fan of netorare.
At best there may be Netori but I'm not completely sure. I like the approach Darkcookie had with Tony and María in SS,

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: V&M

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
No. Not really. Not a fan of netorare.
At best there may be Netori but I'm not completely sure. I like the approach Darkcookie had with Tony and María in SS,
Not a fan of NTR either. What about netori? I know many people who don't like NTR but like netori.
Everyone plays at different speeds but if you play all the different paths, then I think it will keep you busy for a while. There are almost 5000 images in the game.

As for the rape content, there are a few scenes of what I would call "polite" rape. Meaning, there's no consent and it is forced at times, but not violent.
Well time to add polite rape to my vocab.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The game thread has been updated with v.0.7.1. For some reason, it did not show up on the Latest Updates page, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows the minor revision is out.

Just to reiterate, there is no new story content in this minor release. There is a full gallery, re-edited animations, and the easter egg hunt in Eve's path that was left out of 0.7.0.

The next release will be v.0.7.2 and will contain a remastered Prologue for the game and will be released in the next week or so.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Anthony2 and fanboi

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm just over here killing time,till I get a Marion and MC route. Don't mind me lol
To be honest, me too. But then I feel badly about the MC doing his brother dirty like that, so I have mixed feelings. I'm just glad I'm only the turd-flinging code monkey and not the writer. Rando Civ has his work cut out for him to allow us access to those succulent juggs without feeling like complete shits in the process. :p

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
To be honest, me too. But then I feel badly about the MC doing his brother dirty like that, so I have mixed feelings. I'm just glad I'm only the turd-flinging code monkey and not the writer. Rando Civ has his work cut out for him to allow us access to those succulent juggs without feeling like complete shits in the process. :p

I mean make the brother impotent (has an accident at work,or gets shot,but not killed)in that path......boom problem solved. Lol. Cuz not gonna lie a Marion,Marion's Mom,and MC threesome sounds hot AF.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So we remastered the introduction with updated assets and an original theme song for the vn. Hope you guys like it!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
looks interesting ill give it a shot... from the images its not by chance a harem game in the making is it?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Delicate Taboo [v0.7.2] Rando Civ

Original Size Win/Linux: 896 MB
Original Size Mac: 879 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 418 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 400 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes