• Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I have to say, whether the game is to my taste or not I really respect you (Rando Civ & Korben Dallas) both for continually working to improve your game and asking nothing in return. Staying humble and working hard are things that should always be rewarded. (y)
Thanks! Both of us are trying to improve our skills and make the game more professional with each release. It turns out that game development isn't as easy as it looks. ;) But it's definitely fun!

Reactions: V&M and Rando Civ

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I really liked Marion's model. It's just a shame there is no route where she hooks up with the MC.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rando Civ

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
kinda lost hope (and track) for an update coming but then again guys. the biggest surprises come along when u did not expect them at all...loooooovvvveeeee it bros!! and tx a lot for givin us pervs some more content once a while hrhr :devilish::devilish:
leeeeeeettss go & keep the good work alive!! greez my5ty

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well after trying all the routes i can honestly say. I don't really like any of them for various and different reasons. The only two routes that remotely were close to what i like were the Lori and Lily routes but even they were disappointing story and character wise. I may keep watching this thread to see if other routes are added. I just don't think this game is for me though.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
How to jump from one path to another?
Whenever you take a path, the game will give you a chance to end it very early on it (unless you took Gwen's hand, that action locks you in it).
For Eve: The next day after taking her home.
For Michelle: Check her computer.
For Gwen: Tell her you don't like her.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Oke i gave your game a nother try, and yea the begin was hard for me like i said in my msg to u.
but after a while it started to stick to me, so keep up the good work and when u finaly have time i would love to see a remake of the begin then your game would be more ez to start for new people.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes