• Marion

Votes: 102 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 88 11.6%

• Total voters

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wouldn't say we have multiple protagonists. We occasionally see the story from another character's viewpoint, but the vast majority of the game is from the MC's viewpoint. The thing is that DT is not a first-person viewpoint narrative.
Interesting, so in some kind is like sin city, thanks for your time to answer all my questions dev, and good luck with the game.

Reactions: Rando Civ

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Here is my unofficial android port of Delicate Taboo - v0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Did you insert your rpy scripts into my APK? How do you mod an APK to add your features like that? I've tried to edit them with 7-zip but they fail to install afterward(probably a checksum mismatch). If I knew how to do that it would really help.

Am I wrong and your version is a full build from compressed PC version, instead?

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
no. you can't do that. I compressed it and ported it myself. took me about 6 hours to compress though :LOL:
Yeah, it took me a while too.
What a waste of time since every single file in the x-animations, x-audio, and x-images folders in your APK are exactly the same size as those found in mine. Down to the byte. :HideThePain:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
did you use bas cruncher?
No, handbrake and libopus.
And it's okay that you used my compressed files dude. Don't worry about it.
Just be a little more upfront about stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
well! if you think that about me, why don't you check out my other ports? some games don't have compressed versions and yet my ports are compressed. been doing this a long before you :)
No doubt. But what are the odds of two people who've never met, encoding hundreds of files with the SAME programs(and not a popular script, MANUAL settings), ending with the SAME filesize, having the SAME encode timestamps(down to the SECOND!), and coming up with the SAME hashed uniqueIDs? Astronomical? Impossible? Cmon dude. I'm sure you've done plenty of work in the past but this is ridiculous. I was trying to be gentle.

Sex scenes is animated or only pictured?
A bit of both.
Nearly 300 animations right now.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I am sorry if you felt I was rude. I was also being gentle.
K.
Anyone who cares can look at the files and see that what I've said is true.

Anyway, that isn't what an actual apology looks like. You don't apologize for what other people feel(thereby shifting responsibility from yourself); you apologize for your own actions.

Here, I'll give you an example:
I'm sorry, to all those watching this debacle, for cluttering up this thread with a pointless squabble.

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Hey, good try on your first game, sadly the story was not for me.
but still wanted to say good luck with your project.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How much content does this game have? In hours.
Don't really have any way to quantify that because everyone reads at different speeds.

There are about 5500 images, almost 300 animations, and dozens of separate game paths.

It will keep you busy for a while. ;)

Reactions: padder

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeah. I understand why. Those surroundings are from when the game was starting, using entirely vanilla assets. Before I had any idea how to improve the atmosphere using modifications and learning how to chance texture. Later maps became better looking. The entire project itself could be seen as a time capsule of how different it looks with each update. That's the reason why I made that warning at the first page and why there is no patreon yet.

Also, don't describe things as vomit. I understand it is not of your taste and that's perfectly fine, but you still come of as rude.
I think we will be updating those scenes (remastering?) in the future. Those looks don't match what we currently have.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes