• Marion

Votes: 101 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Well, that's pretty rude, no need to be like that. But I take the criticism. Will do better models next time.
Sorry - wasnt meant to be rude. The models are not the main problem for me (but they dont look good, especially the cloth piercing dicks and stuff like that) but the surroundings. The textures look like someone vomited over the screen.

screenshot0001.png

And that has probably to do with the engine used ... but other games handel that better. There some games like EcchiSensei, Corruption, Mythic Manor or Waifu Academy that look like they use the same engine, but look way better.

Maybe it is just not for me...

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Rando Civ, Korben Dallas this is an excellent, excellent game! I know I've mentioned this many times, but I feel my appreciation is the least I can do to acknowledge your great piece of gaming art. Now, regarding the story, we followed and finished one more story path, it is really intriguing how different each path is from the others - you never know what to expect on every other update. As an additional point, I would really be looking forward to seeing a more Mom's focused path, which would involve Mom taking the lion's share of the scenes and animations. Please, perhaps consider involving Dad catching us with mom in one of your storylines? I would like to explore further the family's dynamics. Cheers guys!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Sorry - wasnt meant to be rude. The models are not the main problem for me (but they dont look good, especially the cloth piercing dicks and stuff like that) but the surroundings. The textures look like someone vomited over the screen.

View attachment 681012

And that has probably to do with the engine used ... but other games handel that better. There some games like EcchiSensei, Corruption, Mythic Manor or Waifu Academy that look like they use the same engine, but look way better.

Maybe it is just not for me...
Yeah. I understand why. Those surroundings are from when the game was starting, using entirely vanilla assets. Before I had any idea how to improve the atmosphere using modifications and learning how to chance texture. Later maps became better looking. The entire project itself could be seen as a time capsule of how different it looks with each update. That's the reason why I made that warning at the first page and why there is no patreon yet.

Also, don't describe things as vomit. I understand it is not of your taste and that's perfectly fine, but you still come of as rude.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
The uploaded persistant file doesnt seem to unlock all the scenes for me, page 3 has the last two missing, page 5 has all but the first three missing
Those aren't locked scenes. Those are blank placeholder images where more scenes will be placed in the next update. Locked scenes are blurred.

Sorry that wasn't more clear. I was considering putting a "Coming Soon" image in those spots and it looks like I should have done that.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Mmmm...
Not undestend 2 things:
1. What you mean 50% scnes in gallrey only? Wre is anothers 50%? O_O
2. What you mean "players may click through scenes at their own pace"? like slow/medium/fast Speed? O_O
1. Only half of the H scenes that are in the game can be replayed in the gallery. Subsequent updates will add more of the H scenes to the gallery. Editing the animations takes a lot of time and we didn't want to delay the new update for more weeks while I worked on the remaining animations.

2. Before, the animations would play in succession like a movie. Now, each animation will loop until the user clicks to go to the next animation. This is how most other games handle animations.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I swear I have no recollection of ever seeing this game once... but the name is so damn familiar. Even the dev name is ringing a bell, it's driving me nuts trying to remember where I heard those names.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I never have play this game, but since the tags don't say (and the description say "You will guide the MC and other members of his family") i must ask, you control only the mc or there is multiple protagonists?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I never have play this game, but since the tags don't say (and the description say "You will guide the MC and other members of his family") i must ask, you control only the mc or there is multiple protagonists?
Each of the male members of the family have paths.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
You control the MC but you can make one choice with each Family member that can change the way how your family interact with each other and you.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I've made a request in the Game Compression thread, so hopefully soon.
I'm sorry guys, but unless we get a hero in the thread, there won't be a compressed version anytime soon. My request in the game compression thread got shot down. Here's my response if anyone is interested.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/post-3605862

I'll see about doing my own compression but the earliest I'll be able to get to that is over the weekend. Again, sorry guys.

EDIT: We have a hero! Compressed versions are here - https://f95zone.to/threads/delicate-taboo-v0-7-rando-civ.14109/post-3606272

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Could you give one example?
Lets say you take control of your brother. You know your MIL has the hots for you. You choose if you fuck her or to remain loyal to your girl (who might have fucked your dad or not). Depending on what you do, that will have an impact on how your brother will develop and react to the stuff around him. That includes the trouble you -the mc- gets himself into.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello is this game a Harem it look like it in the picture and dose this game have Ntr or sharing with other guys ?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Lets say you take control of your brother. You know your MIL has the hots for you. You choose if you fuck her or to remain loyal to your girl (who might have fucked your dad or not). Depending on what you do, that will have an impact on how your brother will develop and react to the stuff around him. That includes the trouble you -the mc- gets himself into.
So in the end is kind of multiple protagonist right? Because in the end, no matter what, the mc don't have all the girls for himself right? The brother has his "womans" and the mc has his, the mc don't get the brother girls. You the player are just choosing who fuck who.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Delicate Taboo [v0.7] [Rando Civ]- Original Size: 1.86GB
Compressed Android build (799MB):
Compressed Windows/Linux (786MB):
Compressed MAC (780MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Delicate Taboo [v0.7] [Rando Civ]- Original Size: 1.86GB
Compressed Android build (799MB): MEGA
Compressed Windows/Linux (786MB):
Compressed MAC (780MB):

Future builds may be posted here:Delicate Taboo (Unofficial Compressed)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*
Awesome! Thanks for the quick turnaround! (y)

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
So in the end is kind of multiple protagonist right? Because in the end, no matter what, the mc don't have all the girls for himself right? The brother has his "womans" and the mc has his, the mc don't get the brother girls. You the player are just choosing who fuck who.
I wouldn't say we have multiple protagonists. We occasionally see the story from another character's viewpoint, but the vast majority of the game is from the MC's viewpoint. The thing is that DT is not a first-person viewpoint narrative.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes