Votes: 91 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 101 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
No firm date yet, but hopefully before the end of the month.
Rando Civ and Korben Dallas , you guys are truly a magnificent dev duo, you are creating a great game and the most important part for me is that, I always look forward for the intriguing story and plots that will take place in every next release, not only for the very sexy animations and sex scenes that, undoubtedly are present in every update. I think the community agrees that you are top2 devs in here!

wishing that we’ll get the next update before the end of this month !

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Some extra notes about this new release:
  • About half the animations have been edited to allow for clicking through at your own pace. Those scenes have been added to the gallery, as well. We'll be making a few minor releases over the next several weeks as I finish more of them.
  • I've attached a persistent save file below that has the entire gallery unlocked. Unzip and copy the persistent file into the "game/saves" folder. I'll be adding a button to unlock or relock the gallery in a future release.
  • The rioting in the US has hit my neighborhood and my building directly, so I've been dealing with that for the past week. That has disrupted some planned development on the game. Rather than delay, we decided to get this update out and I will finish working on the other new features as things calm down around me (hopefully!) in the coming weeks. So the next release will be an update to this release.
  • Saves may break on this and for that, I'm sorry. I'm still learning ren'py programming so I'm cleaning up the code as I learn more and that may break things occasionally.
Hope you guys enjoy this one. Let us know if you find any mistakes or bugs.

Also, if you're a fan of the game, please consider leaving us a review. We would appreciate the feedback!

Last edited:

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
With all this talk of Taboo I see no reference to Loli, Beastiality shota etc - Hardly taboo then, Just Naughty
lol :D

Reactions: RealAhab
D

Deleted member 2282431

With all this talk of Taboo I see no reference to Loli, Beastiality shota etc - Hardly taboo then, Just Naughty
lol :D
I think getting raped by your 2 Grandmas is fairly taboo...

Rando Civ when playing the new update my game ends with Mom walking in on the rape scene, exactly where the previous release ended. I notice there are a whole lot of locked pics in the gallery so I assume the new content didn't trigger. Do I need to start again?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes