• Total voters

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Delicate Taboo [v0.6] [Rando Civ] - Original Size: 1.88GB

Download PC (709MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! How are you doing guys? I hope you are staying safe from this virus outbreak and feeling all-well. The most recent update was of course magnificent guys! I cannot stress enough about your exceptional work and creativity.

At this point, I can’t get enough, especially of Mom. Her dynamic relationship with the MC that alter per different part is captivating. Thus a question for you, how is the next update going? Also, Personally, I would really like it if you would maybe include other family members and her (some good ‘ol NTR ;) ) have a good day both of you!
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas , how are you doing guys? I hope you are well.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Well, a little new on Eve's route. I just finished with the script and renders of the new update. Soon I'll be sending everything to Korben.

Hope you are all having a good day and stay safe out there. This corona shit looks tough but it's nothing we haven't faced before.

2020_0406_1814_18_075.png

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Well, a little new on Eve's route. I just finished with the script and renders of the new update. Soon I'll be sending everything to Korben.

Hope you are all having a good day and stay safe out there. This corona shit looks tough but it's nothing we haven't faced before.

View attachment 612698

View attachment 612698
Thank you Rando Civ for the tremendous effort, looking forward to get your next excellent game update! Stay safe guys Rando Civ Korben Dallas

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hey everyone, I wanted to pass on some development updates to you all. There will be a few improvements to basic gameplay for the next release:
  • Gallery - The next release will feature a gallery! It will have all of the new Eve scenes. I'm working my way through the old H scenes too. However, those will take a while because there are A LOT of H scenes to add. Some of the early H scenes will be available in the gallery. I'll try to provide as many as I can for the new release, but I don't want to hold up the next release just to finish old scenes. We're planning to do some minor releases as I complete more of the old H scenes.
  • Animations - You will be able to click through animations at your own pace! All of the new H scenes will have short, looped animations that you can enjoy for as brief or as long a time as you wish. As part of the work on the Gallery, I'm editing all the old animations in the same way.
  • Game Size - The game will be a lot smaller! One of the benefits of editing down the animations is the game size will be reduced significantly. The animations have been the bulk of the game size, so editing the animations will result in a smaller game.

I still have a lot of work on my plate, so the next release date is likely a couple of weeks away. The good news is Rando is working on other paths as I'm working on these items. So after we drop this Eve update, the Lori update should follow shortly after.

Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
man for some reason i always forget this games name a have to look for it
So put it on your watch list. And pull that up in your profile. Also.. when looking at Latest Updates, any game you have on your watch list has a little eye that shows up in the upper right corner.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
So put it on your watch list. And pull that up in your profile. Also.. when looking at Latest Updates, any game you have on your watch list has a little eye that shows up in the upper right corner.
i have it on my watch list already but is there a way to see all ur games on ur watchlist?

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes