Votes: 91 12.2%
  • Marion

Votes: 100 13.4%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.4%

• Total voters

Milflover_69

Aug 24, 2017
Sooo, how do i continue the mom path? I clicked the right choice when i had the choice to end or continue her route, but it keeps ending with the two granny's, with a to be continued and a game end. Are there any other choices that are influential?

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Sooo, how do i continue the mom path? I clicked the right choice when i had the choice to end or continue her route, but it keeps ending with the two granny's, with a to be continued and a game end. Are there any other choices that are influential?
That is something that will be updated in future updates.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Keep in mind that Mom's path is intertwined in the paths of the other girls. For example, if you choose Michelle's path instead of Lily's, then you will see very different scenes with Mom. The MC's choice of girl will affect his relationship with his mom.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
HUGE CONS: Videos are super annoying when they stop right from the first click. (n) The basic animation is better which you can click forward at your own pace.
Thank you Rando and Korben for this game. It's one of my favorites so far, and it isn't even finished / fully polished.

On the topic of the animations, I think they're already great, but I also agree that they could be better by separating them. e.g. each animation stays on the same loop until the user clicks, then it moves to the next loop / camera angle / position. This way, the user can also go back through the animation and watch their favorite position / camera angle without having to watch each and every one. At the same time, the user isn't forced to move on if they are currently "enjoying" a particular loop.
Thanks for the feedback. I've had concerns about the animations too. I'll talk with Rando about changing these in the future. Changing the existing ones may be more difficult (there are 86 now), but I've started thinking about ways to do this.

Another thought would be to include a scene replay of sorts. An example would be after the user sees a particular event, they can replay that specific event from the main menu. I realize that this is much less used in western games, and even if it is, they are usually the icing on the cake that is added after the full completion of the game itself. Considering users can save anywhere in the game and that this feature may be difficult to implement (I don't know), this is completely an optional and a lowest priority feature that would just be "nice to have" as a user.
I'd like to have a gallery too, so I've been working on some ideas. I'm planning on including a basic gallery feature in the next release. I'm also working on a progress tracker for all of the various paths. Something that would indicate when there is content the player hasn't seen.

Really enjoying the humor and variety here. Noticed one possible bug though, on the mich and mom route, this scene seems like it should have a vaginal intercourse animation, but doesn't, just bj to somehow filled vagina.
It's a long animation. It's about two minutes of BJ and then a minute of sex.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the end gwen path i maybe remove all the debt but feel i sure make that women my slave for life she is well connect and will be a good pet for gwen to use and i want a harem too bad i dont think dev added harem
She's the head of the crime family. You only got to fuck her because that was her kink ... she's more likely to make you her bitch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just because someone does a job doesn't mean they are that person... you're a chef and yet you'd eat raw pussy... ;)
She's barking nuts and has the guys face carved up and his eye cut out while she smiles and winks at him.

And I resent that last remark ... I always make sure the pussy is hot before eating.

Although I would settle for room temp at a push.

Reactions: acewinz

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Delicate Taboo - v0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Box Opacity and Text Size to your liking.

Join my

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so what does compressed do ?
Smaller download size but it comes with lower quality pictures.

Also full size saves won;t work with compressed versions and vice versa meaning if you play the compressed version you need to stick to it for the resty of the updates or your saves won't work.

Not all devs compress themselves due to some of us wanting full hd pictures so those games come with a warning that compression is third party meaning if you have any errors or issues there is nothing the dev can do.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Smaller download size but it comes with lower quality pictures.

Also full size saves won;t work with compressed versions and vice versa meaning if you play the compressed version you need to stick to it for the resty of the updates or your saves won't work.

Not all devs compress themselves due to some of us wanting full hd pictures so those games come with a warning that compression is third party meaning if you have any errors or issues there is nothing the dev can do.
Sometimes saves worka, some not, it depends of method of compression

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! How are you doing guys? I hope you are staying safe from this virus outbreak and feeling all-well. The most recent update was of course magnificent guys! I cannot stress enough about your exceptional work and creativity.

At this point, I can’t get enough, especially of Mom. Her dynamic relationship with the MC that alter per different part is captivating. Thus a question for you, how is the next update going? Also, Personally, I would really like it if you would maybe include other family members and her (some good ‘ol NTR ;) ) have a good day both of you!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is there a way to turn-off the hairy armpit of the mother? damn her scene is damn hot but when I saw some hair in her armpit instantly kills my boner. A woman is not suppose to be like that unless she is a man

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes