• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which ones are your top 3 girls?

• Michelle.

Votes: 167 22.6%
  • Gwen

Votes: 224 30.3%
  • Lori

Votes: 185 25.0%
  • Eve

Votes: 102 13.8%
  • Lily

Votes: 135 18.3%
  • Lucy

Votes: 278 37.6%
  • Nana (Danielle)

Votes: 221 29.9%
  • Mary

Votes: 90 12.2%
  • Marion

Votes: 100 13.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.5%

• Total voters

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Is there anybody on this site or others that's goin to update this game for the Android users like myself? Been waiting a few weeks and nothing. No update on it being made or not at all. I like the game but it's messed up certain users get looked over .

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I've been waiting weeks for the Android version of this new update . Is there anybody, anyone that can get this on Android anywhere. Or send for someone who can do it? It's crazy no one is doin this in anyway. been looking forward to it but this kills it for me

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is this game goin have a Android version? Dope game btw
Is anyone on the site goin make this an Android version as well ?
Is there any word of the game getting an update for Android users?
anyone Kno how to request a Android release to this game? Idk myself honestly
Is there anybody on this site or others that's goin to update this game for the Android users like myself? Been waiting a few weeks and nothing. No update on it being made or not at all. I like the game but it's messed up certain users get looked over .
I've been waiting weeks for the Android version of this new update . Is there anybody, anyone that can get this on Android anywhere. Or send for someone who can do it? It's crazy no one is doin this in anyway. been looking forward to it but this kills it for me
You have been spamming this thread for weeks about an Android version and I've already answered you multiple times.

I write all the code for the game. I have no plans to release an Android version. I don't know anything about coding an Android game so I'm not going to put out a version of the game that I can't support.

Also, I've already pointed you to a thread in which you can request an Android port of the game. I noticed that you haven't even bothered to make a request in that thread. It's hard for me to understand why you keep whining here when you've already been told no and given a viable alternative.

Reactions: wdtfs

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
I've actually tried to request a Android version but as u should know most people don't know how to use that properly at all. Most people just go on this site and download and don't know much of anything really. So no I'm not spamming at all, as someone that like the content I made myself clear , u would think since u worked on it and don't know how to get people to try the content on their phones , hey let's see who can get my content on the phone so that more people can have it on that end of things. But no. U watched me mentioned something for weeks occasionally. I'm GD then. Forget your content and you personally. U the type of person that works at a job and knows the person looking for something is something u can't help them with so u mention how they can help themselves, but when I noticed they don't Kno how to. It's like fuck it that's on them. Not my problem. There's many people like myself that ask devs who may or may not know how to makee an Android build for their games. As I speak the One man love Dev , I made a post on his Alison game saying the exact request. He mentioned why he couldn't personally, few minutes after , came back and said he had hit up someone third party to get that certain area he had no expertise in to make his game an Android version. Hours later, now on his patreon and soon here on the site people like myself who play these games can download on the phones we have. And we can support the dev , cuz he made the attempt and found a way to make money on his end and pay off the person to do something he wasn't able to himself. Go look it up yourself since u think u know it all. I will never support you. Sea like I ain't the only one judging from this game support. Maybe if u helped those who support your game better u might get support.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I've actually tried to request a Android version but as u should know most people don't know how to use that properly at all. Most people just go on this site and download and don't know much of anything really. So no I'm not spamming at all, as someone that like the content I made myself clear , u would think since u worked on it and don't know how to get people to try the content on their phones , hey let's see who can get my content on the phone so that more people can have it on that end of things. But no. U watched me mentioned something for weeks occasionally. I'm GD then. Forget your content and you personally. U the type of person that works at a job and knows the person looking for something is something u can't help them with so u mention how they can help themselves, but when I noticed they don't Kno how to. It's like fuck it that's on them. Not my problem. There's many people like myself that ask devs who may or may not know how to makee an Android build for their games. As I speak the One man love Dev , I made a post on his Alison game saying the exact request. He mentioned why he couldn't personally, few minutes after , came back and said he had hit up someone third party to get that certain area he had no expertise in to make his game an Android version. Hours later, now on his patreon and soon here on the site people like myself who play these games can download on the phones we have. And we can support the dev , cuz he made the attempt and found a way to make money on his end and pay off the person to do something he wasn't able to himself. Go look it up yourself since u think u know it all. I will never support you. Sea like I ain't the only one judging from this game support. Maybe if u helped those who support your game better u might get support.
Yeah, you're right. I'm such a lazy person for not giving you exactly what you want exactly when you want it.

Do me a favor, check the OP. Do you see a Patreon link? Do me another favor, go back and read the last four or five pages in this thread. Did you notice that I'm just a fan of the game who stepped up to help with coding duties when Rando started having problems with the game? In other words, we both do this for free and I pitched in to help a dev keep producing a game that I love. Do me yet another favor and check out my post history. Did you see the other games I've provided with incest patches or critical bug fixes for no other reason than to help out the community?

Look, I appreciate that you like the game so much. But if you think your childish tantrum is gonna make me feel bad, then you're out of your goddamn mind. I've worked a lot of hours to get this game into a playable and sustainable state. The fact that updates are coming more frequently now is a testament to that work. Rando can focus on content and I can focus on the code. I'd love to broaden the audience with an Android version, but we have bigger things to focus on at the moment since he and I are novice game devs.

I understand you're disappointed. That doesn't give you the right to personally attack me, especially when I've already answered you multiple times and given you an alternative.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Listen man, we both have been a little busy. We don't have time to work on an Android port. I barely have time to work on the renders. We don't have any other support than the effort we put into the game (And i'm insanely grateful for your work, Korben). If you want a port, you need to request it in the right thread, not here. Throwing a tantrum like that, isn't gonna make us want to work on it. And don't get me wrong, it's great you like the VN, but acting like a brat isn't gonna make us any more willing to do a port.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
How u perceive me being a brat in the twhen I was called a spammer and thrown the insult first def shows u guys don't Kno how to talk to people at all. But I hear u. All much success on the game .

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
I really love how diverse the story is and how many different paths you can take. Really looking forward to the next updates. And I hope all the paths will be fleshed out and interesting and not just short sequences.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
normally, BUT SOME FAGS DONT LIKE GETTING RAPED BY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!!( you know who you are.) >_>
id say those ppl are lucky some hot babe decided ( ooooh what a perfect man LETS RAPE EM LOL) best. fucking. genre. EVER.
I pray this is satire.

Reactions: RedZone30
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes