• Sabrina

Votes: 85 11.6%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Korben Dallas thank you for your response!! It is an amazing game, the team has done a great work. Will it be available sooner than later?!!
I'm just the worker elf, but I've finished all my work in Santa's workshop. I've sent it off to Santa Claus (Rando Civ ). If you've all been good boys and girls, then Santa might be giving you a nice gift for Christmas. If not, then I guess you'll get blue balls in your stocking this year. :ROFLMAO:;)

Fappy Christmas or Merry Fap-mas, everyone!

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hahahaha, makes
I'm just the worker elf, but I've finished all my work in Santa's workshop. I've sent it off to Santa Claus (Rando Civ ). If you've all been good boys and girls, then Santa might be giving you a nice gift for Christmas. If not, then I guess you'll get blue balls in your stocking this year. :ROFLMAO:;)

Fappy Christmas or Merry Fap-mas, everyone!
hahahaha, makes sense, happy holidays for you too!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
this game needs a walktrough
yea, it definitely does cuz it keeps ending in teh same damned place for me, several updates, even when i start a new game and it ends in the exactly the same place? as if no matter what choices i make it always goes to the same ending, yet i can see from the images and videos there is a shit ton of stuff i'm not seeing at all, wtf?!?
the weird thing is, i coulda swore it went on longer than the yakuza brother poking his dumb siblings eye out with a knife. but everytime it goes straight to there even tho i've done things that should lead me away from that. what happened to the trip to grandma's house?
you need to give us some damned clue as to what options give the optimum results, like full on family harem with some friends too......

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Another Japanese family. Not fond of HS models especially the clothes. The story I found weak and annoying. Not for me.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I threw Michelle's way, but in my opinion, the ending sucks, I don't like NTR or cuckold and it wouldn't take MC's mom to suck another guy's cock either. (But it's my opinion, maybe someone likes it)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Delicate Taboo [v0.5] [Rando Civ] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.56 GB
Compressed: 581 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | | |

Enjoy! :D

...and Merry Christmas! :LOL:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To unlock some endings with mom you need to play story lines from other girls and make the right choices or you end up with the same ending
yea figured it was something like that, still needs some kind hints, seen it in other games where it says pick x and you can't bang y later
made it simpler for the user to decide what to do.. btw i've play this version several times and it seems to head to the same place, i haven't done lori's story yet, so maybe that's where it will change.

ok went thru lori's story, everything exactly the same as the previous versions, it even ended where it did before. wtf is this supposed new content hidden? is there a secret spot we find and click?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MTZ32
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes