Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
mega link for pc
Sure, here you go!

Mac:

PC:

yea, it definitely does cuz it keeps ending in teh same damned place for me, several updates, even when i start a new game and it ends in the exactly the same place? as if no matter what choices i make it always goes to the same ending, yet i can see from the images and videos there is a shit ton of stuff i'm not seeing at all, wtf?!?
the weird thing is, i coulda swore it went on longer than the yakuza brother poking his dumb siblings eye out with a knife. but everytime it goes straight to there even tho i've done things that should lead me away from that. what happened to the trip to grandma's house?
you need to give us some damned clue as to what options give the optimum results, like full on family harem with some friends too......
Well, what a nice and polite person you are!

Right now the new content is the full Michelle route. I apologise for not continuining the other routes -or the one you wanted me to continue- I prefer to finish each one of them completely than go around adding more to prexisting ones, don't worry will get them finished in new updates. 0.6 will be Lily, 0.7 will be Eve, 0.8 will be Lori. And then will continue witht the other surprise paths.

Merry Christmas and have a nice day!

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Well, what a nice and polite person you are!

Right now the new content is the full Michelle route. I apologise for not continuining the other routes -or the one you wanted me to continue- I prefer to finish each one of them completely than go around adding more to prexisting ones, don't worry will get them finished in new updates. 0.6 will be Lily, 0.7 will be Eve, 0.8 will be Lori. And then will continue witht the other surprise paths.

Merry Christmas and have a nice day!
i think it needs more intermixing of routes so it can coalesce into a nice harem game

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! What an amazing update guys! This game is crazy good, I’m genuinely excited about your work. The plot, the animations and the atmosphere of the incest setting stands out so much from the rest of the games available. You need to know that you have a lot of fans, please keep developing this amazing project and do not let anyone disregard your truly unique development. Personally, I would like it if you progress even further the story with mom, maybe even with other family members and her ( I wouldn’t mind some NTR at all ;) ) have a good day both of you!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
so ? what about the story line of mom how does that work will she have a story line for her alone cause you always have to pick another girl to have scenes with her ?
It's one of the main reasons i'm working on a walkthrough. There IS a mom only (and some of her friends) route currently in the VN and there is a grandma route that can lead to 2 scenarios.

Those will be expanded after the main stories of each girl are finished. Since I already started working on Lily, that might be sooner than you expect.

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
yea, it definitely does cuz it keeps ending in teh same damned place for me, several updates, even when i start a new game and it ends in the exactly the same place? as if no matter what choices i make it always goes to the same ending, yet i can see from the images and videos there is a shit ton of stuff i'm not seeing at all, wtf?!?
the weird thing is, i coulda swore it went on longer than the yakuza brother poking his dumb siblings eye out with a knife. but everytime it goes straight to there even tho i've done things that should lead me away from that. what happened to the trip to grandma's house?
you need to give us some damned clue as to what options give the optimum results, like full on family harem with some friends too......
You will only see the same ending if you are choosing unfinished routes. Currently, only Michelle and Gwen have finished routes. Lori, Lily, and Eve will normally end when Terry loses his eye. I've changed the text to indicate that the story will be continued when you reach that point. Depending on your choices, you will see different scenes along the way too. So even if you reach the same scene with Terry, you may see many different scenes before you get there.

yea figured it was something like that, still needs some kind hints, seen it in other games where it says pick x and you can't bang y later
made it simpler for the user to decide what to do.. btw i've play this version several times and it seems to head to the same place, i haven't done lori's story yet, so maybe that's where it will change.

ok went thru lori's story, everything exactly the same as the previous versions, it even ended where it did before. wtf is this supposed new content hidden? is there a secret spot we find and click?
There are some hints in several of the choices. If you don't want to continue with specific characters, it will indicate that a choice will end the path. Beyond that, there isn't really much to hint. This is a story about the various members of a family who are all dealing with taboo attractions. Depending on your choices, you, the player, may lead them down different paths. This isn't like other games in which you have to raise NPC stats and then you get to fuck them. This is a "Choose Your Own Adventure" branching narrative that covers many different kinks and taboos. Dropping too many hints would defeat the purpose of the narrative because your choices will have consequences for the story. I hope that helps make the intention of the game more clear.

Hi Rando Civ , Korben Dallas ! What an amazing update guys! This game is crazy good, I’m genuinely excited about your work. The plot, the animations and the atmosphere of the incest setting stands out so much from the rest of the games available. You need to know that you have a lot of fans, please keep developing this amazing project and do not let anyone disregard your truly unique development. Personally, I would like it if you progress even further the story with mom, maybe even with other family members and her ( I wouldn’t mind some NTR at all ;) ) have a good day both of you!
Thanks for the kind words! Rando puts a lot of work into the story and renders and I put a lot of work into the coding. We're happy other people enjoy playing it as much as we enjoy making it! (y)

So old saves don't work?
If your saves are from versions prior to 0.4, then no, they will not work. I've completely rewritten the game code in the last version and that was an unfortunate consequence of doing so. If they are saves from version 0.4, they should still work. However, there may be places in which you have to click and you won't be able to skip even though you've seen them before. That's because I've done some more clean-up of grammar, spelling, and text styling in this version. Again, it's an unfortunate side effect of the clean-up of the code, but this should be the last time it happens. I don't expect future versions to have those problems.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
cause im hyped for that one also how do you start it cause there is no real option to choose her after school only the other girls
In order to get to it, reject all the girls from school (if you started with Gwen, Michelle or Eve) or if you started with Lori and Lily, just reject them both. Then the only available girl will be Mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Added Sex Toys and BDSM to the tag list. DelicateTaboo 2019-12-28 09-31-05-92.jpg DelicateTaboo 2019-12-28 09-32-34-52.jpg

And Handjob.

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Korben Dallas , Rando Civ , I hope you are doing fine guys!! Any idea about when the next update is scheduled to be released?? Also, consider creating if you want a Patreon page, I think a lot of people would support the game in this way also. :)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hi Korben Dallas , Rando Civ , I hope you are doing fine guys!! Any idea about when the next update is scheduled to be released?? Also, consider creating if you want a Patreon page, I think a lot of people would support the game in this way also. :)
Rando is working on the Lily path and once he's finished, I'll start coding the next release. It's too early to give you an estimate on when you can expect a release unfortunately.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Pretty soon actually. Been enjoying doing this route for Lily, mostly because it's batshit insane.

I say I'm about 70% done.

• Love
Reactions: Akop7
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes