Votes: 91 12.1%
  • Marion

Votes: 100 13.3%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 86 11.5%

• Total voters

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Anyone have a full change log? Released in 2018 4 updates?
Just wanted to know the total image and animation count.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Handjob, big tits, vaginal sex -- too much taboo for me here! I can't dig it. :(

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
HUGE CONS: Videos are super annoying when they stop right from the first click. (n) The basic animation is better which you can click forward at your own pace.

Reactions: RedZone30 and knurd

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I pray this is satire.
honestly I was half serious lol. I mean I get if your gay that makes sense BUUUUUUT not if your straight and good looking... like I could only assume if she yelled " surprise!" then it aint rape lol. ahhhhhhhhhh I hate complainers getting lucky... best genre still lol

amaiakagane

May 26, 2017
Thank you Rando and Korben for this game. It's one of my favorites so far, and it isn't even finished / fully polished.

On the topic of the animations, I think they're already great, but I also agree that they could be better by separating them. e.g. each animation stays on the same loop until the user clicks, then it moves to the next loop / camera angle / position. This way, the user can also go back through the animation and watch their favorite position / camera angle without having to watch each and every one. At the same time, the user isn't forced to move on if they are currently "enjoying" a particular loop.

Another thought would be to include a scene replay of sorts. An example would be after the user sees a particular event, they can replay that specific event from the main menu. I realize that this is much less used in western games, and even if it is, they are usually the icing on the cake that is added after the full completion of the game itself. Considering users can save anywhere in the game and that this feature may be difficult to implement (I don't know), this is completely an optional and a lowest priority feature that would just be "nice to have" as a user.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Really enjoying the humor and variety here. Noticed one possible bug though, on the mich and mom route, this scene seems like it should have a vaginal intercourse animation, but doesn't, just bj to somehow filled vagina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
WTH ,started where last save ended......got 2 minutes of stuff.? can`t use saves? ended where they were banging the dad and son.......(last save)

SleepyWarrior

Jul 16, 2018
So... i tried to play the game but i think it's a mess story wise. While there's clearly one main protagonist there's too many differents pov and also i didn't expect the Netorare content (even tho those scenes are pretty much avoidable) either since it wasn't showed in the tags.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the end gwen path i maybe remove all the debt but feel i sure make that women my slave for life she is well connect and will be a good pet for gwen to use and i want a harem too bad i dont think dev added harem

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes