• Sabrina

Votes: 87 11.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I see a rape tag, is there actual rape content in this or it just some background flavor text.
There are actual rape scenes, but they are not violent. They are non-consensual. Let's call it "soft" rape content.

I think getting raped by your 2 Grandmas is fairly taboo...

Rando Civ when playing the new update my game ends with Mom walking in on the rape scene, exactly where the previous release ended. I notice there are a whole lot of locked pics in the gallery so I assume the new content didn't trigger. Do I need to start again?
Create a save point after school when you decide which of the five girls to visit. Each path will be very different from the others and many of the choices you make will lead to different content and different endings.

There is a walk-through in this post too.

EDIT: I've created a PDF version for those who can't open .docx files.

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Each path will be very different from the others and many of the choices you make will lead to different content and different endings.
I'm still amazed by the different paths. It starts off so ... conventional. Say, Korben, did you plan to make your VN like this from the beginning?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm still amazed by the different paths. It starts off so ... conventional. Say, Korben, did you plan to make your VN like this from the beginning?
That's a question for Rando Civ. He's the creative brains of this enterprise. I'm just a code monkey who bashes on his keyboard while occasionally flinging poo. ;)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Just finished the Michelle path (while also doing the mom path) at the end it felt like some scenes were missing. When you see [redacted's] mom(at night) it suddenly jumped to a mystical scene here you have a conversation with her, and then right after that it's daytime and you're on the school roof. Then you're immediately at the blond's place asking her to save the mom. I did keep the brother & his wife faithful to eachother, so I dunno if my choices cut me out of some scenes that added context or not. it was just a bit jarring, and I felt like I was missing info.

Found the walkthrough after I had done that path, so next time I play I'll check it to see if I just made bad choices.

D

Deleted member 2282431

There are actual rape scenes, but they are not violent. They are non-consensual. Let's call it "soft" rape content.
They are awesome! Granny has whoppers and poor MC is already getting dominated by sis who feels tortured by what she does to him. I only hope that at some time he comes into his own and stakes his claim! (What with Mom being a bondage queen and all...) Fucking Man Up MC and take what is yours!!!

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just finished the Michelle path (while also doing the mom path) at the end it felt like some scenes were missing. When you see [redacted's] mom(at night) it suddenly jumped to a mystical scene here you have a conversation with her, and then right after that it's daytime and you're on the school roof. Then you're immediately at the blond's place asking her to save the mom. I did keep the brother & his wife faithful to eachother, so I dunno if my choices cut me out of some scenes that added context or not. it was just a bit jarring, and I felt like I was missing info.

Found the walkthrough after I had done that path, so next time I play I'll check it to see if I just made bad choices.
Thanks for that feedback. I don't think you missed any scenes, but I'm working to make some of the scene transitions less jarring. I'll double-check the game paths and talk with Rando to see if we need to make some of cuts to new scenes a little smoother.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

antmtony

Aug 4, 2018
Is there Walkthrough yet or a save with full gallery? I wasn't able to unlock all gallery at I think page 3 or 4. I tried each branch and a each choice but they are still locked. Is there a specific combination of choices that we have to trigger?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there Walkthrough yet or a save with full gallery? I wasn't able to unlock all gallery at I think page 3 or 4. I tried each branch and a each choice but they are still locked. Is there a specific combination of choices that we have to trigger?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Yes, many scenes will require a specific combination of choices to be found and unlock in the gallery.

If you don't want to go through all of the various paths, then you can find the persistent file with a fully unlocked gallery here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/delicate-taboo-v0-7-rando-civ.14109/post-3602569

Reactions: stever and antmtony

Milflover_69

Aug 24, 2017
The uploaded persistant file doesnt seem to unlock all the scenes for me, page 3 has the last two missing, page 5 has all but the first three missing

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
v0.7
- Continuation of Eve's path
- 610 new renders
- 45 new animations
- Addition of Gallery (50% of scenes have been added)
- Re-editing animations so players may click through scenes at their own pace (50% of animations are completed)
- Reduction of game size
Mmmm...
Not undestend 2 things:
1. What you mean 50% scnes in gallrey only? Wre is anothers 50%? O_O
2. What you mean "players may click through scenes at their own pace"? like slow/medium/fast Speed? O_O

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
Wow ... dont know why this has the rating it has. The renders look horrible, the writing is boring and all the girls are ugly and/or plain and uninteresting as fuck.
I respectfully highly disagree. Also, I would reckon is a bit impolite to talk with quite a strong language for someone's efforts. Just ignore this game if you do not like it, but do not say all these things. Have a good day.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes