Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Braved through the buggy mess of a game and, presumably legitimately, got dominance 7, and upon opening the newest version, it erases your fucking save. Even worse, you find out that you have to erase your save anyways due to said anti-piracy measures.

I'm here wondering, if piracy was that big of a deal to them, why didn't they implement that before the first release? It only took them like a few days to implement, so it couldn't have been that hard.
This woulda been me if I didn't read your comment cause god damn getting that dominance up was a slog of a process
Thanks
Last Anime .Gif Wins | Page 2 | DC Universe Online Forums
:D(y)

lorm

Nov 5, 2016
i made it work with the dev stuff but now i get an message with no cheating and the game shuts down^^

TKSYS

Feb 25, 2024
Bug on week 10: perpetual black screen with only Dana's text box appearing disallowing me to progress further. This is my second runthrough of trying to get to the true ending (again). Tried to reinstall using the DLsite zip and that didn't work so I guess I'm stuck there until Waru makes another fix. Hopefully it won't take long. The ways I found to avoid getting the "Cheater" screen is to avoid using the Sexy outfit, it seems there's a bug with that outfit rn that causes you to be deemed a cheater, no idea how he did that, and the 2nd is to avoid raging Dana if somehow you made it past week 11 (that's how I lost my previous save).

TKSYS

Feb 25, 2024
This woulda been me if I didn't read your comment cause god damn getting that dominance up was a slog of a process
Thanks
Last Anime .Gif Wins | Page 2 | DC Universe Online Forums
:D(y)
If you're still on 1.04 you can try to get the true ending and then install 1.1. the game should work fine after that and you get to keep your progress. Keep in mind that you might still get "Cheater" screened after the update and have to start all over again, but so far it seems like the only way for that to happen is if you equip the sexy outfit or somehow piss Dana off while in Dom 7 (that's what happened to me). YMMV

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I think what's even more wild than their freaking out about piracy is their anti-cheat measures. Like my dude, imagine a paying customer had bought your game's early release. Braved through the buggy mess of a game and, presumably legitimately, got dominance 7, and upon opening the newest version, it erases your fucking save. Even worse, you find out that you have to erase your save anyways due to said anti-piracy measures.

I'm here wondering, if piracy was that big of a deal to them, why didn't they implement that before the first release? It only took them like a few days to implement, so it couldn't have been that hard.
What's more surprising is that. They made this game without releasing any news about this game and just released the game.
I followed this Dev after Utoutsuya game was released. Also they had a game where they stop the development for idk what reason. Dunno when they gonna continue it.
Also knowing this circle consist of 2 devs. And the state of 1.1 release. And buggy mess it got. Guess they either. Fix the bugs. Or just worst case scenario. Not Fixing it and abandon the game (i hope it will not.)
Oh yeah they stated that new game they are gonna make and will release on August - September. iirc it would be the sequel of this game -_-
Im feeling they gonna rush it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
What's more surprising is that. They made this game without releasing any news about this game and just released the game.
I followed this Dev after Utoutsuya game was released. Also they had a game where they stop the development for idk what reason. Dunno when they gonna continue it.
Also knowing this circle consist of 2 devs. And the state of 1.1 release. And buggy mess it got. Guess they either. Fix the bugs. Or just worst case scenario. Not Fixing it and abandon the game (i hope it will not.)
Oh yeah they stated that new game they are gonna make and will release on August - September. iirc it would be the sequel of this game -_-
Im feeling they gonna rush it.
I didn't realize this dev made another game. I found it hilarious that they decided to release this game in such an early state. After all the bug fixes to date, their DLSite score went from like a 3.7 to a 4.2. The rating may have been higher had they play tested it a bit first. But for 5 bucks, it ain't too bad a price for what you get.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
I didn't realize this dev made another game. I found it hilarious that they decided to release this game in such an early state. After all the bug fixes to date, their DLSite score went from like a 3.7 to a 4.2. The rating may have been higher had they play tested it a bit first. But for 5 bucks, it ain't too bad a price for what you get.
And the fact that it was made by 2 devs i say it's quite surprising.
Too bad the Previous game they've been working on they halt the development. I think it was Cohabiting game.

NikilOg4

Mar 26, 2023
a little guide on how to achieve dominance at the 7th level,

forget about consumables, they are not needed
at all in the first weeks, ask her to take off her panties (take off her panties, please)
and repeat until the feeling of shame
passes. Perform a massage ideally, as soon as you reach level 6, she will take off her panties at any request. choose an erotic massage.
once you reach level 7, don't be afraid to top up (? And!) She'll blush, but she'll never leave

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
a little guide on how to achieve dominance at the 7th level,

forget about consumables, they are not needed
at all in the first weeks, ask her to take off her panties (take off her panties, please)
and repeat until the feeling of shame
passes. Perform a massage ideally, as soon as you reach level 6, she will take off her panties at any request. choose an erotic massage.
once you reach level 7, don't be afraid to top up (? And!) She'll blush, but she'll never leave
By erotic massage which level? 2 or 3?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes