ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I decided to delete this game because I just can't get past the 5-6 dungeons and it's annoying to go back to the starting point every time

NoobBeast

Sep 30, 2018
I completed the game, now im on week 11 and i cant start massage, its stucks on massage options menu, lel, now i need to start from beginning to play again or download someone saves and do copies of this save before week 10, lmao xD

Reactions: Fra_

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
If I don't do anything, finishing the game is easy, but if I try to do something to him, everything ends badly and I had control at level 7

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
How do i increase her dominance whilst making not resetting the progression on Massage (90 mins Max)
My max dominance is just LVL 5 and if i manage to reach her shame and satisfaction to max. Her dominance lvl goes back to lvl 4
am i missing something?

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
I found out something, when you try to buy something, you never have money, and the first item tells you that you got this game illegally, that's why we never made money and it also took away the option to save and load, will anyone have the patreon version? since this is a pirated version that if you lose you have to go back from 0 in addition to not buying any advantages

norgenblum

Formerly 'seth_wilson'
Nov 11, 2021
I found out something, when you try to buy something, you never have money, and the first item tells you that you got this game illegally, that's why we never made money and it also took away the option to save and load, will anyone have the patreon version? since this is a pirated version that if you lose you have to go back from 0 in addition to not buying any advantages
Really? Whenever I try to buy something it just says it isn't implemented yet

21212g4

Jun 14, 2024
guide on the front page should actually just be "gregergregvgvfrvgrfgsergvrfgvrfgvszegrvregv" all ik is that there is a circle that is important besides that theres alot of other buttons too and i highly doubt most ppl want to mash their keyboard randomly until something happens for hours

im assuming the author is japanese but come on man?? i could be fluent in 12 languages and still idk wtf the circle does

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
the game is still updating. im surprise they manage to make this game so fast but not the previous game that they stop working (hiatus) after months of development

i_zaat

May 22, 2024
How do i increase her dominance whilst making not resetting the progression on Massage (90 mins Max)
My max dominance is just LVL 5 and if i manage to reach her shame and satisfaction to max. Her dominance lvl goes back to lvl 4
am i missing something?
Dominance increases with shame, and the order time is related to her fatigue (Bottom of the screen, goes from 0% to 100%).

To get her to book you for more time, you need to actually do the massage until her fatigue reaches 0 in each area. When picking what parts of her body to massage at the beginning, watch the little circles at the corner, from green to red, that's how much fatigue she has in that area. Ignore green areas as they have no fatigue, and try to give extra time to areas with red.

For shame, you just need to try to do lewd things while she's awake. If she's asleep the shame won't go up. A good way to increase shame quickly early on is to keep asking for her to take off her bra/panties. But you can increase it with just the massage as well, just try to balance it with her anger/suspicion.

Reach the end of the massage with 0 fatigue in all areas and a high shame bar and you'll keep the 90min and increase your dominance level very quickly.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Dominance increases with shame, and the order time is related to her fatigue (Bottom of the screen, goes from 0% to 100%).

To get her to book you for more time, you need to actually do the massage until her fatigue reaches 0 in each area. When picking what parts of her body to massage at the beginning, watch the little circles at the corner, from green to red, that's how much fatigue she has in that area. Ignore green areas as they have no fatigue, and try to give extra time to areas with red.

For shame, you just need to try to do lewd things while she's awake. If she's asleep the shame won't go up. A good way to increase shame quickly early on is to keep asking for her to take off her bra/panties. But you can increase it with just the massage as well, just try to balance it with her anger/suspicion.

Reach the end of the massage with 0 fatigue in all areas and a high shame bar and you'll keep the 90min and increase your dominance level very quickly.
Well just fcking great. Altho the Shame one gets harder to get the more dominance level i get but at Dom 5 i can still increase the shame by picking "Take you Panties" then pick "Now!" Maybe Dom 6 it doesn't work now since she will just remove it. Im just gonna wait for 1.1 or version that has Save and Load Function since it is really helpful if that was added.. but why the Dominance revert back to 4 instead of 5 i literally put her Shame to max almost and clear her fatigue... Well i was focused on one spot.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Is there any cheat or modification to change values?
Cheat engine. Fiddle it as the game progress and change the values u want.
I got 2 braincells barely functioning and i can't even make a Cheat Sheet on Games. Too much Numbers or Letters makes my eyesight blurs and dizziness

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes