PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
The game has a serious issue. Character randomly disappears from the screen, empty bed and you gotta start over a very long 90 minutes massage session. I'm on week 8.

qphan0402

Jun 27, 2019
cheat:
intro off
domination set to level 6
from the first week she orders the maximum massage

1) 7-Zip in the archive with the asar plugin - unzip app.asar in the resources folder to a folder with the same name "app.asar"
2) unpack from the second archive and replace the files
3) delete the folder appdata/roaming/yankee_massage

lol, I tried to download the unpacked archive and even divided it into 40MB, but the site says that it weighs too much.

UPD:
For some reason the site complains about the archive with 7-zip, deleted it.
In any case, both the archiver and the plugin are freely available
i really have trouble with this , i download your file , then i put it in the resource folder and extract it and it dont run

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Yoh i check the Ci-en of this game it says about pirated games and im too dumb to understand. And they put a security measure about it. Anyone got a clue about it?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
1.1 update seems to have an issue where selecting the sexy underwear option once unlocked at Dom level 4 causes the game to have a black screen and when restarting the game, the words NO CHEATING will appear. Kinda weird and freaky, also completely unnecessary from the devs to add such a thing.

Jugurthine

Oct 14, 2020
"We discovered that hundreds of thousands of people in total have downloaded the game on illegal game sharing sites in English, Chinese, and Korean, and have directly analyzed and interpreted the code, so we have added relevant security measures and anti-cheat code. → As a result, when running 1.1.0, if existing data remains, a warning window may be displayed and the data may be initialized. Before running, press Windows + R, enter %APPDATA%, and then go to the yankee_massage folder → We recommend that you delete the Local Storage folder before running. If it is troublesome, it may be a little noisy, so run the game once with the sound muted, and then restart it to play normally. We apologize for the inconvenience "

Willing to bet the security measures are half-baked. If Warumiyo is checking this site, they should make sure their game is in a playable state before being worried about anyone actually trying to enjoy a broken game.

Jul 15, 2021
How do i increase her dominance whilst making not resetting the progression on Massage (90 mins Max)
My max dominance is just LVL 5 and if i manage to reach her shame and satisfaction to max. Her dominance lvl goes back to lvl 4
am i missing something?
U just juggle between the shame bar(lewd massage) and heart bar(u can increase by licking) when she just sleep you just lick her til her bar depleted to wake her up this can after this continue with lewd massage since shame bar only go up when she awake

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"We discovered that hundreds of thousands of people in total have downloaded the game on illegal game sharing sites in English, Chinese, and Korean, and have directly analyzed and interpreted the code, so we have added relevant security measures and anti-cheat code. → As a result, when running 1.1.0, if existing data remains, a warning window may be displayed and the data may be initialized. Before running, press Windows + R, enter %APPDATA%, and then go to the yankee_massage folder → We recommend that you delete the Local Storage folder before running. If it is troublesome, it may be a little noisy, so run the game once with the sound muted, and then restart it to play normally. We apologize for the inconvenience "

Willing to bet the security measures are half-baked. If Warumiyo is checking this site, they should make sure their game is in a playable state before being worried about anyone actually trying to enjoy a broken game.
I think what's even more wild than their freaking out about piracy is their anti-cheat measures. Like my dude, imagine a paying customer had bought your game's early release. Braved through the buggy mess of a game and, presumably legitimately, got dominance 7, and upon opening the newest version, it erases your fucking save. Even worse, you find out that you have to erase your save anyways due to said anti-piracy measures.

I'm here wondering, if piracy was that big of a deal to them, why didn't they implement that before the first release? It only took them like a few days to implement, so it couldn't have been that hard.

Reactions: amaiakagane
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes