someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
You know in the event they will be a save even that is disqualified because you are tired of going back to the beginning
I moved from v1.0.3 to v1.0.4 without deleting my save. I uninstalled the game through its uninstall.exe, my progress was kept and v1.0.4 supported it without issues. Save compatibility is supposedly fixed, unless the dev screws it up again.

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I moved from v1.0.3 to v1.0.4 without deleting my save. I uninstalled the game through its uninstall.exe, my progress was kept and v1.0.4 supported it without issues. Save compatibility is supposedly fixed, unless the dev screws it up again.
I didn't mean when you fail then you go straight back to the first week so I asked if you know maybe if they do something that makes it easier because I'm tired of going back

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I have a theory about the dev intentionally freezing the game in week 11 to create a free mode in 1.0.5 after we reach the True end, since I went back to version 1.0.1 and version 1.0.3 to play in week 11 but the game is still frozen
Considering the ending says she bought a lifetime pass, and you get to configure the session afterwards - yeah, pretty safe to say the intent is there. Execution, on the other hand, considering the track record thus far, remains something to be worried about.

InoriDxD

Jan 18, 2024
how to get to dom 8 from 7, also what does the certainty bar do, if i fill it up will i loose the game?

Last edited:

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
how do I increase the time she want to hire me, I'm at dominace 6 but I still only get 2 or 3 order
Very easy!
Just unpack the app.asar from the resources folder, delete the archive itself, open app.asar/dist/game.js, search for week, and for each "week", change the "course" value to 90.
90 is the maximum duration value; if you set it higher, the game will break.
Or, rewrite the time functionality, then it can be as long as you want.
https://f95zone.to/threads/delinquent-massage-v1-0-4-warumiyo.213558/post-14111425

The problem is that the developer has hardcoded the specific orders that arrive each week and the duration of each order.

• Wow
Reactions: Pandemoniumk

matheuscl

Aug 8, 2017
Very easy!
Just unpack the app.asar from the resources folder, delete the archive itself, open app.asar/dist/game.js, search for week, and for each "week", change the "course" value to 90.
90 is the maximum duration value; if you set it higher, the game will break.
Or, rewrite the time functionality, then it can be as long as you want.
https://f95zone.to/threads/delinquent-massage-v1-0-4-warumiyo.213558/post-14111425

The problem is that the developer has hardcoded the specific orders that arrive each week and the duration of each order.
How do you "unpack" app.asar?

combatfrog

Dec 2, 2018
how do I increase the time she want to hire me, I'm at dominace 6 but I still only get 2 or 3 order View attachment 3773688
The in game way is to completely eliminate her fatigue percentages in any red and yellow regions with successful massages. The next session she will ask for extra time. Continue to do eliminate all her fatigue in the sessions and she'll keep increasing the amount of extra time she asks for. At least that worked for me in 1.0.3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pandemoniumk
3.20 star(s) 10 Votes