Glockhemp

Dec 10, 2020
Nice...
At 1.0.3 ver game is broken and I could not reach 5lvl, because because in some actions the numbers were displayed incorrectly, which led to the gameover.
At 1.0.4 ver you just cant play after the true end because it freezes.
wtf? :mad:

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH YOU!!!:geek:(y)(y)(y)

Those who make good drawings with interesting gameplay and damn impassable mini-games are sadists!
There should be a separate place in hell for them)
can you imagine how the games were back then?
Prison sentence games in other words
l get the feeling lot from hentai games.
1719344555669.png

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Yeeaaaah, is going places. And like a little kid, they are places you never want them to go. And I managed to click the text box . :FacePalm:

At this point, I am infinitely more interested in figuring out what got borked than I am in the game itself. Is there anything noteworthy happening on the ? I am surprised something loaded out of the blue.

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
Okay clearly this game needs a tutorial or something, I got not idea what im doing, even when I go for the area's meant to bring her anger down and calm her (whatever the "?/!" is supposed to be) it actually goes up. And thats just one problem im having

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
cheat:
intro off
domination set to level 6
from the first week she orders the maximum massage

1) 7-Zip in the archive with the asar plugin - unzip app.asar in the resources folder to a folder with the same name "app.asar"
2) unpack from the second archive and replace the files
3) delete the folder appdata/roaming/yankee_massage

lol, I tried to download the unpacked archive and even divided it into 40MB, but the site says that it weighs too much.

UPD:
For some reason the site complains about the archive with 7-zip, deleted it.
In any case, both the archiver and the plugin are freely available

pnswf

Oct 27, 2021
Obvious bugs aside which I'm sure you've already been made well aware of, I am highly looking forwards to any future updates. I think this is the groundwork for a very good game.

lovegame1232(man)

Jan 21, 2022
I have a theory about the dev intentionally freezing the game in week 11 to create a free mode in 1.0.5 after we reach the True end, since I went back to version 1.0.1 and version 1.0.3 to play in week 11 but the game is still frozen

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
It'd also be easier to play this game if she didn't have what seems to be narcolepsy. Taking only one action for her to fall asleep again is sorta silly...

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Potentially a very fun game but I've gotta say, the game not having manually saves and continually failing to autosave is frustrating. I've had to restart from scratch three times now and I'm kind of fed up with it. I've only managed to get to lv6 because I can't sit here and play all 10 days at once.

Reactions: Masal15
Oct 25, 2017
cheat:
intro off
domination set to level 6
from the first week she orders the maximum massage

1) 7-Zip in the archive with the asar plugin - unzip app.asar in the resources folder to a folder with the same name "app.asar"
2) unpack from the second archive and replace the files
3) delete the folder appdata/roaming/yankee_massage

lol, I tried to download the unpacked archive and even divided it into 40MB, but the site says that it weighs too much.

UPD:
For some reason the site complains about the archive with 7-zip, deleted it.
In any case, both the archiver and the plugin are freely available
I'm not sure I understand what I am supposed to do with the file you posted. everything I try results in the game not opening.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes