moDo

Oct 9, 2017
From game.js you can find used variables hidden between all the comment blocks

Doubt (icon: ?) = umm <- after bar is full it turns to Certainty = ha
Rage = ssp
Shame = heuun <- need to fill up this to get max dominance later on
Excitement = hauun
Satisfaction = good <- after bar is full it turns to Sleep = zzz

If you feel need to cheat, you can use Dev mode -> console to change variable value (remember it's Javascript syntax) or just set fixed falue in game.js

Phoenix2201

Jan 18, 2022
You need on dominance 7, there are 2 position that allow you to have sex with her :
1. When you massage her front thigh, lick on her pussy. Embarras her and make her climax then you can sex with her.
2. When you massage her ass, lick her ass and make her climax. After that you can sex with her, you can choose between anal/pussy.
help i have done these requirements but they work randomly and sometimes she didn't change poses

kitaneto

May 11, 2022

Rage = ssp
Excitement = hauun

If you feel need to cheat, you can use Dev mode -> console to change variable value (remember it's Javascript syntax) or just set fixed falue in game.js
give us and example of what we should type in the console, please

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
- Changed nipple color to pink
- Fixed black screen error when entering 10th week
- Balancing adjustments to Dana's embarrassment level
- Increased the number of turns it takes for Dana to fall asleep after getting a massage

Easily the best fixes/updates. Makes the game much more playable.

Darkjason2049

May 1, 2018

Rage = ssp
Excitement = hauun

How do you do so? I found something like changeHauun in the js file but dont know how to change it

mawajie

Nov 11, 2017

Rage = ssp
Excitement = hauun

tutor pls sir

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Can anyone please spoil me about true end. I've just completed normal end and I don't think I can do another 10 long boring sessions to get the true end.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
and how to do it bro, i try everything
All is simple: don`t let her sleep when trying more "erotic" massage, even if this will increase her confusion.

How to force her not to sleep? Simple: before her eyes will shut down (in middle of process), provoke her mind to be active with short question "could you, please, remove panties"? If MC somehow removed panties, put them back and start to give her more direct order: "Remove panties ... please".

Last edited:
Reactions: Glockhemp

Eretik1313

May 29, 2018
Simple cheat mod for version 1.0.4:
1. No Rage reaction.
2. You need only pass inner circle in massage target and it will be counted as perfect.
3. Score in minigames needed for success reduced to 2 for normal mode, 3 for hard and 4 for super hard.
4. Time consumption for skills is reduced by 4 in game_4.zip and kept unchanged in game.zip*.

*You can edit time consumption by changing line 187485 in game.js :
time = Math.max(0, time - (a / x)), where x is your desired reduction value.

How-to-install:

1. Unpack app.asar in "path to your game folder\yankee_massage\resources" to "app" (Use any compatible archiver, for me Bandizip is working perfectly).
2. Rename or remove app.asar
3. After unpacking replace game.js in "path to your game folder\yankee_massage\resources\app\dist" with any version from attached archives.

Last edited:

kitaneto

May 11, 2022
Simple cheat mod:
1. You need only pass inner circle in massage target and it will be counted as perfect.
2. Score in minigames needed for success reduced to 1 for normal mode, 2 for hard and 3 for super hard.
3. Time consumption for skills is reduced by 4 in game_4.zip and kept unchanged in game.zip*.

*You can edit time consumption by changing line 187485 in game.js :
time = Math.max(0, time - (a / x)), where x is your desired reduction value.

How-to-install:

1. Unpack app.asar in "path to your game folder\yankee_massage\resources" to "app" (Use any compatible archiver, for me Bandizip is working perfectly).
2. Rename or remove app.asar
3. After unpacking replace game.js in "path to your game folder\yankee_massage\resources\app\dist" with any version from attached archives.
it is easier to install a plugin to your 7zip and unpack with that, use this as an alternative:

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes