Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
So the body count is going up without me doing anything, does that imply she is going and having sex or is it something I'm doing?

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
Can somebody explain to me how to reach dominance levels 6 and 7, please? In a single run I've got her fatigue down to 0% everywhere, made her cum with full embarrassment gauge, came inside her… nothing. Still at dominance 5.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
after week 8, I launch the game and only see a black screen, nothing else, I can't do anything. anyone have the same problem?

Rayisi1

Jul 3, 2021
Can somebody explain to me how to reach dominance levels 6 and 7, please? In a single run I've got her fatigue down to 0% everywhere, made her cum with full embarrassment gauge, came inside her… nothing. Still at dominance 5.
for level 6 and 7, i made sure to make her cum as much as possible while getting max embarrassment gauge, but i also made sure to make her cum on the last 15 minutes, other than that, idk how to help

Reactions: someonebored3

unknown2550

Aug 19, 2017
I got true ending now, But it seem have bug that make you can't start the massage after week 11.
Btw i was try it in version 1.04 a link from above.

Last edited:

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
How do I increase embarrassment consistenly? Anything that increase embarrassment increases question mark really fast and if I try to counter it with usual massage it puts her into sleep, which stops embarrassment from increasing at all. And any action that decreases sleep increases question mark...

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
How do I increase embarrassment consistenly? Anything that increase embarrassment increases question mark really fast and if I try to counter it with usual massage it puts her into sleep, which stops embarrassment from increasing at all. And any action that decreases sleep increases question mark...
- Generally, increasing embarrassment becomes easier as the dominance level rises, since action which pissed off Dana before will either greatly reduce their effect, or they will no longer anger her, at all.

- For a while, you'll have to repeatedly tell her "Take off your panties->… please" to increase it, which also helps waking her up from sleep.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
- For a while, you'll have to repeatedly tell her "Take off your panties->… please" to increase it, which also helps waking her up from sleep.
How? Or does it work on 1.0.4? Because on 1.0.3 when I ask her to take off something it increases only question mark and hate. No change in embarrassment. :(
I have domination level 4 and it says you need embarrassment for it but I can't get it over a third of the gauge...

someonebored3

Sep 13, 2018
How do i get more posses?
Update the game to v1.0.3, or v1.0.4, first and foremost. Secondly, you want to pick poses with either a yellow, or a red dot and reduce Dana's fatigue on those (as close to 0% as possible). When done correctly, she'll pay more to get time extensions (which add more massages).

How? Or does it work on 1.0.4? Because on 1.0.3 when I ask her to take off something it increases only question mark and hate. No change in embarrassment. :(
I have domination level 4 and it says you need embarrassment for it but I can't get it over a third of the gauge...
On my end, telling her to take off the bra/panties pretty much always increases the embarrassment/shame gauge, as long as she has the question mark/doubt gauge. Replying later with "… please" reduces the rise in anger gauge. Yeah, even on v1.0.3.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
On my end, telling her to take off the bra/panties pretty much always increases the embarrassment/shame gauge, as long as she has the question mark/doubt gauge. Replying later with "… please" reduces the rise in anger gauge. Yeah, even on v1.0.3.
Tried a few things and the main thing to mention is that you have to ask her to take off something in a specific pose. If you ask in the wrong pose it doesn't affect embarrassment.

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes