4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
Game is broken i think, i got the 10 edible mushrooms but there is nothing i can do to progress ( first quest ).

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Okay folks.
NTR is unavoidable. MC (heroine) has to get laid during story. She gets a legendary swords, which makes her lewd.
As for pregnancy - it is unavoidable too, for the first time at least. There is no pregnant sprites during gameplay. Only shown in dialogs for a limited times. You can get pregnant further, but it has no effect on sprite or scenes.

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Okay folks.
NTR is unavoidable. MC (heroine) has to get laid during story. She gets a legendary swords, which makes her lewd.
As for pregnancy - it is unavoidable too, for the first time at least. There is no pregnant sprites during gameplay. Only shown in dialogs for a limited times. You can get pregnant further, but it has no effect on sprite or scenes.
Shame. Well, into the trash bin then!

Reactions: 4GunZ and Fibbers
Mar 27, 2021
Fuck me, forgot to save and died later in the game, once I load the save I was nearly at the beginning of the game... Don't want to waste anymore time into this, anyone got a full save? You just have to finish the game, then go to the recollection room and unlock everything, thank you.

tikkah

Oct 25, 2017
Just sayin... if you fill a penal colony with male virgins some of those dudes ain't gonna be virgins given some time. If ya know what I mean.

Reactions: MrHyde123456789
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes