4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
I assume that unless the people complaining about MTL decide to pay a translator to spend an enormous amount of time (or do it yourself) on a manual translation, MTL is what we have.

It's understandable enough, and that's what matters.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
Could you please include the original JP one when you upload a MTL by broken_division?
Cause it often is more understandable and does not break a minute in.
I usually look at broken division stuff to see if I can get the link from where they downloaded it for free so that I can download the original and MTL it myself, seeing how that way I sometimes get more things translated and don't get game-breaking bugs.

Reactions: Sopra and Baemz

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I'm stuck on the part after you get fucked by the goblin sage. Speaking to lilia doesn't do anything. Help anyone?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There has never been any on this site. Some individuals realize they can spam as many MTL as they can and nothing can be done with them. They are making you guys get used to this new "normal". Don't ask why one day real translation is dead on here when even right now half of this forum is cool with "playing" gibberish, broken garbages.
Exactly. Some of the community here WANT to see a good translation and play their desired games in proper, readable English.
The rest is spamming "Herp derp +1 +1 +1!!!!!1!!" in the translation request section and are fine with bad MTLs because all they want is a CG rip with about half an hour's worth of game. The latter ruins it for the former because I feel MTLs dissuade translators from not only translating the said game, but also translating entirely. And yeah, the former are the ones who keep me going, because they know real translations take time and not 15 minutes' worth of pressing buttons on T++.

Anyway, I agree - there should be an MTL-only section or a way to filter them out. It's toxic to this site and while it's fine to want to play MTLs, there needs to be a way to keep MTLs away from people who don't want them, a bit like any unconventional or off-putting fetish.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Ahh, yeah I remember now. Used to PM with Libellule sometimes back in the day at ulmf.

Thanks alot.

the MV part is the reason I never used it in the first place :ROFLMAO:
btw where is that animation coming from feels like i know but i can't remember thank you

zcbmmbcz

Nov 6, 2017
It's understandable enough, and that's what matters.
A fifth of the game is untranslated, and no, not just the names and a few menu buttons. There are straight up entire sentences not translated. I can't exactly understand what's going on if an entire section of text is untranslated.

Reactions: hp_surfer

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
A fifth of the game is untranslated, and no, not just the names and a few menu buttons. There are straight up entire sentences not translated. I can't exactly understand what's going on if an entire section of text is untranslated.
I honestly don't mind the occasional MTL here and there. I've even played quite a few and I've not complained about MTL showing up so far.

HOWEVER ... I've been reading this for a number of that recent slew of MTL's and this IS unacceptable.
If it's just a random NPC here or there, fine enough, but major sections of the game being left untranslated ... then it's a partial, not even an MTL.

I've played many a game using MTool, so for me the question becomes ... 'but is it better than MTooling it?!?'

Reactions: sdibolcrif
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes