4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Fuck it, i'll spoonfeed you fuckers extra hard today.

Set up this chrome (or firefox) extension, it copies shit from your clipboard into the textbox on the deepl website. Follow the instructions in the archive.
I didn't make this extension, but I added some regexes that should fix some characters that the translator will get stuck on.
That being said, I dont give a fuck about my scripting practices for this, so there's definitely some memory leak with it. In other words, turn off the extension (or just close your incognito tab) when you're done playing to free up the memory it uses.

Download the latest version of this app by Libellule(dragonfly)
This will hook RPGMaker MV games only.

1. Hook MV game with the above. (it will automatically copy text to your clipboard)
2. Turn on the chrome extension from above while on the deepl website. ( it will copy text from your clipboard to the translation textbox on deepl)
3. Play your MV game and profit from not complete dogshit machine translations.

That should be all you need to get it working.
Doesn't work.
The cliplogger works, the extension gives an error in the second declaration ('callback' is already defined, line 26) in Chrome. This error seems to not exist for greasemonkey on firefox. I made sure the extension was enabled on deepl.com/translate but it just refused to paste the text on the deepl page. Manually pasting from cliplogger works so it seems that there's just something wrong with the script pasting it into deepl.

Edit: Does work. Need to enable specific site permission on the extension and then it worked for me. Cheers!

Last edited:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
There has never been any on this site. Some individuals realize they can spam as many MTL as they can and nothing can be done with them. They are making you guys get used to this new "normal". Don't ask why one day real translation is dead on here when even right now half of this forum is cool with "playing" gibberish, broken garbages.
Listen.... You have to realizes something of about translations in general, sometimes it is not 1:1 at all, not everyone is gonna gets the jokes, nor the nuances, and nor the innuendos as well to, not everyone is gonna knows of about them at all, when things are even translated 1:1, some will, some won't, Hell this even said of about well known Localization in the gaming at large, the reasons why some to most of the real translations is/are dyeing, cuz it takes time and also money as well to, and that is very precious commodity, that some don't even have at all, to even continues the said real translations, you got to take what you can gets, beggars can't be choosers after all,I know it can be very frustrating as all living Hell gets out, when it comes to MTL..... But still though, when it comes to games like these, Japanese/Korean/Chinese H-Games, to transaltes them fully and properly as well to at 1:1, does takes a Hell a-lot of time, also patience as well to at that, but it is an developed skill that takes years to do, to understands what is being said and how to translates it as well, without of trying to losses those jokes, nor the nuances, and nor the innuendos in the process, why trying to makes it so many of others can understands them, without the help of machines or some-kind of a program though.

• Angry
Reactions: sdibolcrif

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I am so tired of ntrs where female becomes a slut. Isn't there any ntr game where female resists a bit till the very end?
with all respect. who tf would play that xd

i think this game is pretty good in terms of story/art. soo NTR is pretty focused in what it is. i think you should try another kind of games

Reactions: str8up and deluges

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
Listen.... You have to realizes something of about translations in general, sometimes it is not 1:1 at all, not everyone is gonna gets the jokes, nor the nuances, and nor the innuendos as well to, not everyone is gonna knows of about them at all, when things are even translated 1:1, some will, some won't, Hell this even said of about well known Localization in the gaming at large, the reasons why some to most of the real translations is/are dyeing, cuz it takes time and also money as well to, and that is very precious commodity, that some don't even have at all, to even continues the said real translations, you got to take what you can gets, beggars can't be choosers after all,I know it can be very frustrating as all living Hell gets out, when it comes to MTL..... But still though, when it comes to games like these, Japanese/Korean/Chinese H-Games, to transaltes them fully and properly as well to at 1:1, does takes a Hell a-lot of time, also patience as well to at that, but it is an developed skill that takes years to do, to understands what is being said and how to translates it as well, without of trying to losses those jokes, nor the nuances, and nor the innuendos in the process, why trying to makes it so many of others can understands them, without the help of machines or some-kind of a program though.
You are talking about high quality translation like most of Visual Novel translation groups, bruh...
people here just want understandable text, which is doable with MTL and effort to edit them.
But most of MTL cases are just some dude who threw the text to MTL and call it a day, Almost 0 effort and deserve zero respect.

Reactions: komentator.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You are talking about high quality translation like most of Visual Novel translation group, bruh...
people here just want understandable text, which is doable with MTL and effort to edit them.
Butmost of MTL cases is just some dude threwthe text to MTL and call it a day, Almost 0 effort and deserve zero respect.
I'm not just talking of about VNs, I am talking of about in general as well, but since you brought that up, why do you think it takes over ten years to translates the Rance's games?...... Cuz of the shit tons to dialog in them and of other things as well to

curianhg

Jul 28, 2020
I'm not just talking of about VNs, I am talking of about in general as well, but since you brought that up, why do you think it takes over ten years to translates the Rance's games?...... Cuz of the shit tons to dialog in them and of other things as well to
You do know that most of the text in RPGM games is not that complex right? Sure there are complex games like black soul or monster girl paradox,... But why the hell are you defending the MTL who didn't even bother to edit the common dialogue?

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pretty good game! actually one of the best that ive seen in a while in the site. thx for sharing
i have only one thing to criticize and that is the sucubi girls didnt get her punishment as deserved D:

Reactions: isnai

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
with all respect. who tf would play that xd

i think this game is pretty good in terms of story/art. soo NTR is pretty focused in what it is. i think you should try another kind of games
Me and many others. Easy slut games is plenty and boring.
It's not a corruption game if there's no resistance to break to begin with. Also, the more choice the better. Virgin run is a term here after all.
Virgin run, pure run, full slut run, mix and match, ntr run, virgin run but ntr ending, virgin run but do alot of prostitutions...etc

^See, game makers these days just pump out souless slut game for a quickfap. You should try, let's see, Leanna's slice of life or any game from the same circle and see for yourself what quality games are. This though is still a good fap material.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
So quick question because I'm kinda curious about this game but generally speaking do games ever get a "retranslate" on this site or is all hope lost for legible English when a game comes out with MTL?

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So quick question because I'm kinda curious about this game but generally speaking do games ever get a "retranslate" on this site or is all hope lost for legible English when a game comes out with MTL?
Is there even hope to begin with when noone bother with a game in japanese in the first place ? If anything, the more people whine, the way I see it, the more chance someone gonna jump in and manual edit this.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Me and many others. Easy slut games is plenty and boring.
It's not a corruption game if there's no resistance to break to begin with. Also, the more choice the better. Virgin run is a term here after all.
Virgin run, pure run, full slut run, mix and match, ntr run, virgin run but ntr ending...etc

^See, game makers these days just pump out souless slut game for a quickfap. You should try, let's see, Leanna's slice of life or any game from the same circle and see for yourself what quality games are. This though is still a good fap material.
i understand your point and what the other user said too! personally my favorite games are not this basic (a few of them are: Annelitte, Tina Swordswoman, Makina and the city of ruins, Defenestration, Bones: The manor). all of this games has one thing in common (with the exception of Annellite maybe) and that is the complexity of the story and background. Of course i love quality content but in the other hand a really and solid game is rare and the most of the games are this elaborate i suppose that because that means more production and less work, anyways this games are not bad at all but comparing them with outstanding games made by more professional circles is not fair either. also i played Lenna (great game as you say) but i didnt like that much bc of my personal preferences

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
You do know that most of the text in RPGM games is not that complex right? Sure there are complex games like black soul or monster girl paradox,... But why the hell are you defending the MTL who didn't even bother to edit the common dialogue?
Christ, I am not defending MTL for crying out loud..... I'm just stating the facts that some of us, do actually knows of about theses things, also of about the Eng version of MGQ series ones, that was handled by an team of translators, if you didn't know of about that, and they didn't uses MTLs at all, it is why the current one that is getting translated in On-Hold untill further notice

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I genuinely don't understand why you put so much effort into defending garbage MTLs, always with the basic argument "but you won't get a translation otherwise", when that's objectively false - there are so many tools that let players run MTL as they play, and actually have some control over what services are used, how much text is sent, etc, inevitably resulting in a far more comprehensible experience than being stuck with the hgame equivalent of Ecce Mono

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I am so tired of ntrs where female becomes a slut. Isn't there any ntr game where female resists a bit till the very end?
Because a shit ton of Japanese H-Games are done by women? Duh, why do you they are like that. But to answer your question of that last part, A Gem In The Rough, hard to finds and know where to look at as well, and some are VERY old and needs an old OS system to runs and I an not talking of about something that can use like DOSS-BOX to runs.

• Sad
Reactions: Fibbers

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I genuinely don't understand why you put so much effort into defending garbage MTLs, always with the basic argument "but you won't get a translation otherwise", when that's objectively false - there are so many tools that let players run MTL as they play, and actually have some control over what services are used, how much text is sent, etc, inevitably resulting in a far more comprehensible experience than being stuck with the hgame equivalent of Ecce Mono
As I said before to someone else in this thread " Christ, I am not defending MTL for crying out loud..... I'm just stating the facts that some of us, do actually knows of about theses things" also those "tools" you are talking about, they don't have an comprehensions of an dialog from an soul to heart or heart to soul, they never do, and try to be a Hell a-lot of logic and not enough of that heart and soul dialog that Japaneses story telling, been known for not hundreds of years, but thousands of years, Japan has an very different way to convey stories and dialog then of from Eng, it is sooooooooooo God damn different, that none of us in here will knows and feels the actual difference between the original and the so called Eng translated one. I know this cuz I do have overseas Japanese friends in Japan than even can tells me this, without looking this stuff up on the internet at all!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
As I said before to someone else in this thread " Christ, I am not defending MTL for crying out loud..... I'm just stating the facts that some of us, do actually knows of about theses things" also those "tools" you are talking about, they don't have an comprehensions of an dialog from an soul to heart or heart to soul, they never do, and try to be a Hell a-lot of logic and not enough of that heart and soul dialog that Japaneses story telling, been known for not hundreds of years, but thousands of years, Japan has an very different way to convey stories and dialog then of from Eng, it is sooooooooooo God damn different, that none of us in here will knows and feels the actual difference between the original and the so called Eng translated one. I know this cuz I do have overseas Japanese friends in Japan than even can tells me this, without looking this stuff up on the internet at all!
Huh. So this is how it feels to run headlong into the weebest goddamn comment I've ever seen. Not just on this site, but on the entire internet. I have literally never encountered anything weebier. Truly fascinating :unsure:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
In defence of MTL they do expose games to wider audience and one could say that makes it more likely to get proper translation.

Anyhow anyone has original game/file?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes