4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Huh. So this is how it feels to run headlong into the weebest goddamn comment I've ever seen. Not just on this site, but on the entire internet. I have literally never encountered anything weebier. Truly fascinating :unsure:
Posting in a weeb thread calling out someone being a weeb over a retarded discussion about MTL ruining the market or whatever it is in a pirate forum.
This is not 4chan.

Reactions: DLSmaster and RenH
Sep 28, 2021
2021 has been a weak year for quality games. Waiting on Tina 2 and Scars of Summer - After. Until then I have to deal with mediocre coom sessions. I miss quality coom sessions of 2018, 2019. Those were the good ol days, eyes going blank from intense degenerate pleasure, and disappearing into my coom for what felt like an eternity. But now I am an old man, days of youth are behind me, the silver cord is severed, and the golden bowl is broken.

There's an old saying,
"There is a time to coom, and there is a time to refrain from cooming"

I hear the voice calling to me. The hentai Gods have given their answer, my time has come.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Me and many others. Easy slut games is plenty and boring.
It's not a corruption game if there's no resistance to break to begin with. Also, the more choice the better. Virgin run is a term here after all.
Virgin run, pure run, full slut run, mix and match, ntr run, virgin run but ntr ending, virgin run but do alot of prostitutions...etc

^See, game makers these days just pump out souless slut game for a quickfap. You should try, let's see, Leanna's slice of life or any game from the same circle and see for yourself what quality games are. This though is still a good fap material.
I see you are a man of culture as well. What's the point of playing ntr if you already know that the bitch is gone and there's no virgin run to look forward to?

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'll be honest, I hate NTR a lot, but if the protagonist is female, idk why I don't hate it that much, is it bcs I make the decision or know whats happening? Man its weird..
If it's tagged NTR and it's female protag, then it's not exactly NTR but "cheating", that's why you feel different from NTR if MC is male.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I'll be honest, I hate NTR a lot, but if the protagonist is female, idk why I don't hate it that much, is it bcs I make the decision or know whats happening? Man its weird..
BF have 0 impact on the story here is your answer, i dont call this ntr game because after the huge amount of cheating, the bitch goes home with the simp :KEK:. (After the whole village gangbanged her :KEK:.)

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Because the female lead is a stupid cunt, and the boyfriend is a sidecharacter, BF have 0 impact on the story here is your answer, i dont call this ntr game because after the huge amount of cheating, the bitch goes home with the simp :KEK:, (after the whole village gangbanged her :KEK:.)
I have no plan to play this game, but now that you worded it like that, sounds hot. Maybe...

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Fuck it, i'll spoonfeed you fuckers extra hard today.

Set up this chrome (or firefox) extension, it copies shit from your clipboard into the textbox on the deepl website. Follow the instructions in the archive.
I didn't make this extension, but I added some regexes that should fix some characters that the translator will get stuck on.
That being said, I dont give a fuck about my scripting practices for this, so there's definitely some memory leak with it. In other words, turn off the extension (or just close your incognito tab) when you're done playing to free up the memory it uses.

Download the latest version of this app by Libellule(dragonfly)
This will hook RPGMaker MV games only.

1. Hook MV game with the above. (it will automatically copy text to your clipboard)
2. Turn on the chrome extension from above while on the deepl website. ( it will copy text from your clipboard to the translation textbox on deepl)
3. Play your MV game and profit from not complete dogshit machine translations.

That should be all you need to get it working.
um what is the extension that i should install?

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
BF have 0 impact on the story here is your answer, i dont call this ntr game because after the huge amount of cheating, the bitch goes home with the simp :KEK:. (After the whole village gangbanged her :KEK:.)
no no I'm not saying this specifically for this game, its for general to other games as well, sry for using this thread for stating an opinion

Ylete

Jun 10, 2017
um what is the extension that i should install?
Extension is in the anonfiles download.
Follow the instructions.txt inside. You set up the extension yourself, you don't download it from the chrome web store.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Huh. So this is how it feels to run headlong into the weebest goddamn comment I've ever seen. Not just on this site, but on the entire internet. I have literally never encountered anything weebier. Truly fascinating :unsure:

In any case. A 1:1 dub or sub isnt possible due to some words not being able to translate into English.. Japan has like million words and symbols for the same thing Akuma = Evil, Akuma= beastly, A Kuma = a bear ._. As i stated. A lotta words just cannot be translated into English for 1 reason or another.. But yes these days you get people sneaking in their bs agenda and then saying it was an artistic decision because "reason" That's why i watch a lotta fan sub before the "professionals" get their hands on em.. 9/10 the amateur dubbers do a way better job even with some words that as said earlier don't have an English word for it. Then go with the closest word for their words an real true 1:1 ratio translation at all of texts anykind in from games, from one language to the next, you almost never gets that at all, cuz translators from in gaming never stay true of the original

Reactions: Yotsuyu

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I really liked the game i just wish the translation was better... or there half the time. its kinda hard to understand when there are no names or proper nouns translated

• Sad
Reactions: Yukihirou
Oct 5, 2021
Over in , the names are translated with their respective colours. May be good for those who wish to try to translate it for themselves, and ideally post it here.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes