4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
You mean the MTL isn't part of the game's canon?

I thought it made sense if she ends in otherworld. Seeing names in moonrune, but then speaking broken English mix with moonrunes and the NPCs going along with it when talking to her with similar broken English while they take advantage of her. That isn't the case? :unsure:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You mean the MTL isn't part of the game's canon?

I thought it made sense if she ends in otherworld. Seeing names in moonrune, but then speaking broken English mix with moonrunes and the NPCs going along with it when talking to her with similar broken English while they take advantage of her. That isn't the case? :unsure:
No! But when you further the story and met the goddamn Goblin sage that is when the moon runes got the most worst, I bet that fucker talked using Kansai dialect so the MTL really can't translate it at all and you had no choice but look at the dialogues of other characters to guess what to do next

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

grub2

May 4, 2018
mtl isn't that bad but there is a lot of stuff that isn't translated like names or certain phrases/etc. also, there is no word wrapping to speak of

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
mtl isn't that bad but there is a lot of stuff that isn't translated like names or certain phrases/etc. also, there is no word wrapping to speak of
Like seriously, it's a feature of the tool, speak volume of the person tackling on this MTL. Jesus, either that person does not care or he's simply incompetent.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I think that this version is broken, you cannot advance to arena fight or at last I do not know how to progresses.
I started editing translation but this colour text is so annoying to edit than I think ill give up I done about 30% of text and partially translated sex experience screen/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Del.Mar

Watermelon Juice

Aug 18, 2021
I'll be honest, I hate NTR a lot, but if the protagonist is female, idk why I don't hate it that much, is it bcs I make the decision or know whats happening? Man its weird..
This, literally. I don't hate NTR nor vanilla as that depends on the story, otherwise when the protagonist is female the game suddenly becomes better.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
So is the boyfriend there with her? I don't get it. It sounds like he already got NTRed out of life pretty early. What happens after doesn't matter. I didn't know trucks were discriminatory with the isekaiing.

Reactions: Fibbers

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
I know it is how japanese(as in language), but I am just curious, why in MTL, it is often her/she when its actually a guy, and him/he when its a girl..I think I remember in japanese the two are the same but with context or something(might be wrong), but why MTL almost always (as I remember) get it the other way around

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
I did my best to put names and correct some lines, but there is a LOT of speech in the game that is 100% Japanese, the problem is that the MTL does not translate texts that have coloring, example:
\N<Anri>\F[5](また\c[27]セーシ\c[0]
Many thanks.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
How to unlock this outfit?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That outfit with leopard underwear only unblock after you move to the miner's town which is mid to near end of the game story, the only time she took off the bra and panties is when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but all the time she will just wear that outfit with underwear and no way to take them off
Which is quite sad because beside the linear of the story you really don't have any freedom with wardrobe system either, would have been a better game if we can change her outfit freely

leth

May 24, 2017
anyone know how to get sturdy armor? i didnt follow their convo, lol so i dunno where to go now

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes